Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

addicting?

(06-01-2013, 03:55 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  It's interesting to me that while I still enjoy looking at shapely women, it is not with male lust but rather a desire to look and feel like she does. I find myself looking at hairstyles, nails, jewelry, and clothing a lot (which I never noticed before). I have no gay feeling though, in fact I find the male body to be pretty disgusting.

I only know that I am very unhappy when I attempt to stop NBE and feminization.

Hehe, I would've written my own reply, but this sums up my feelings on the subject exactly. I have always had near zero male lust for attractive females, more like envy than anything else. Guys? Just nasty. ugh.

And yeah, I'm a very angry person off of PM.

(15-01-2013, 01:36 AM)bryony Wrote:  Uh? That sounds like you are saying that there are a lot of childless females who never finished developing their breasts! Surely not?

B.

Actually not quite. Generally most females even if they never even have sex (or even masturbate) will at some point during development begin to lactate seemingly at random. It's not usually much. But it IS just "enough". Though there are rare cases where this becomes excessive.

(15-01-2013, 02:16 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hehe, I would've written my own reply, but this sums up my feelings on the subject exactly. I have always had near zero male lust for attractive females, more like envy than anything else. Guys? Just nasty. ugh.

And yeah, I'm a very angry person off of PM.

Haha. I've had attraction feelings for both men and women. I've also had a LOT of envious feelings towards almost ANY women. And most couples. I especially have powerful couples envy. Dodgy

This is an interesting thread. I would say 'addicting'. But in the same way a runner gets an 'exercise high'

I've been taking SP (8 caps/daily) and just started PM. But the brand I found at the local nutrition shop only carries a low dose variety 80 mg/cap which I take 2x day. The SP I started 2 weeks ago and the PM for the last 6 days.

Probably not enough to cause physical change according to all I've read but my nipples are more sensitive - or at least I'm more aware of them. I don't know if what I'm feeling is physical or mental. Just to keep track I'm at 38 1/2". I could probably go to 39-40 before anyone would notice. I have also noticed my love handles slim down. I plan to track my 'progress' regularly.

Those that have read the appropriate behavior thread or how far can it go may know my back story. I still wish to wear a bra or camis, and paint my toes but Most importantly for me and my wife my desire to transition has faded to the back of my mind.

Jessica aka golus1

[quote='Misty0732' pid='65713' dateline='1357484158']

It's interesting to me that while I still enjoy looking at shapely women, it is not with male lust but rather a desire to look and feel like she does. I find myself looking at hairstyles, nails, jewelry, and clothing a lot (which I never noticed before). I have no gay feeling though, in fact I find the male body to be pretty disgusting.

I only know that I am very unhappy when I attempt to stop NBE and feminization.

This soooo describes me! Same feelings exactly! I feel so calm and "even" with NBE that I'm really afraid to suspend it. So I definitely will not.

I would call it very addictive personally. I often ask myself how far will I go?
I originally had no real interest in transitioning what so ever and just enjoyed my TV/CD side but as time is going on I am getting much stronger desire to follow this path to wherever it leads. My wife sometimes accuses my of looking at other women but finds it hard to believe that its the clothes hair make up or shoes that I am in fact admiring! So yes I find it so very addictive!
Abi

(20-02-2013, 11:06 PM)Abigail Croft Wrote:  I would call it very addictive personally. I often ask myself how far will I go?
I originally had no real interest in transitioning what so ever and just enjoyed my TV/CD side but as time is going on I am getting much stronger desire to follow this path to wherever it leads. My wife sometimes accuses my of looking at other women but finds it hard to believe that its the clothes hair make up or shoes that I am in fact admiring! So yes I find it so very addictive!
Abi

In that case, I strongly recommend that you talk this over with your wife as soon as possible if you have not already.

If she doesn't mind the idea, then all well and good.

However, if she is not happy with the idea of you transitioning, and you don't want her to divorce you, then I suggest you embark on a period of cold turkey to reset your brain. Butea Superba may help with this. It may also help to use PM instead of cross dressing rather than in addition to cross dressing.

The problem with PM is that in the early days it can induce feelings of euphoria which can get you carried away and not think rationally.

Using PM to allieve symptoms of dysphoria, as I do, is one thing, but a loving partner is far more important than chasing a fantasy.

B.

(20-02-2013, 11:06 PM)Abigail Croft Wrote:  My wife sometimes accuses my of looking at other women but finds it hard to believe that its the clothes hair make up or shoes that I am in fact admiring!

Been there, done that....!Big GrinBig Grin

My wife has become quite accustomed to my visual appraisals of other women. When she says anything about it at all, it is usually something like, "that is a very flattering neckline on her, isn't it" or "bet you wish you could look like that". I just nod.

Hehe, my wife gets 12 channels of Korean TV. Daily, my eye sockets are terribly abused!! The miniskirt is alive and well, and firmly entrenched in South Korea. As well as the most awesome variety of styles. I try to watch as casually as I can, but sometimes have to swallow back a bit of drool. It's truly impressive, and it suits them so well. It's not eye candy, it's truckloads of pure sugar!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon