Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

addicting?

(18-12-2012, 08:40 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(07-12-2012, 04:51 PM)tara koxx Wrote:  1. My arm pits never sweat now, that used to be a huge issue for me.

That's probably my favourite part of everything! Women's deodorant never helped me at all, and even Axe Dry (I found this is what works best for me) didn't completely help by any means. If I forget deodorant one day, it's no longer such a big deal!

I wasn't aware of this. When it starts to warm up again next spring/summer, I'll have to take note of this and see what happens. If pm does minimize armpit sweating for me, that's certainly another plus for pursuing NBE. Big Grin

My issue wasn't my pits, it was perspiring heavily while sleeping at night. It has all but disappeared lately. Waking up dry is quite pleasant if I do say so, and I do. Big Grin

JTX

(18-12-2012, 10:52 PM)JTX Wrote:  Waking up dry is quite pleasant if I do say so, and I do. Big Grin

JTX

I can definitely relate to your relief about this. I had to deal with night sweats as a side-effect of a medication for a time being. I was quite glad when I no longer had to deal with waking up drenched in sweat. Not only was there the gross factor, it wasn't fun having to constantly wash my bedding just to get rid of the smell of sweat.

all i really wanted to get across is the feeling of being on PM and other herbs when they are in your system. i feel balanced out, for the first time ever. some days i TRY to not take my herbs, convincing myself it's not what i want. but deep down it's the only thing that i want.
i even get headaches after missing only one dosage of my herbs, but as soon as i take them, BOOM, i feel better and my headache goes away.
i think we all might be a little bi-polar and suffer from anxiety lol.

I had a lifelong problem of excessive foot sweat (it could be -20F and they would sweat like I was in a 120F 100% humidity Jungle either with shoes on or just socks), about 2 weeks to a month of starting PM it Stopped.

No, PM is not Addicting, unless feeling healthy and lacking a overwhelming cloud of stress with no visible cause constantly hanging over you is classifiable as an addiction.

addiction or dependency, we would all be in serious trouble if it ever got withdrawn from the market.

I suppose several pounds of hops and fenugreek per day might do the trick...

(21-12-2012, 01:07 AM)bryony Wrote:  addiction or dependency, we would all be in serious trouble if it ever got withdrawn from the market.

hence why I want to try to grow it if I can get some seeds or cuttings and accurate info on soil, temperature, humidity etc of where it grows.

Lenneth,

www.plant-biology.com/Trigonella-fenugreek.php (the miscellaneous section is interesting.) Looks like you'd have to gow a lot of plants to fill your needs, but an interesting idea. Dig deep! Patti

(21-12-2012, 06:08 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Lenneth,

www.plant-biology.com/Trigonella-fenugreek.php (the miscellaneous section is interesting.) Looks like you'd have to gow a lot of plants to fill your needs, but an interesting idea. Dig deep! Patti

meant PM, not FG....

(21-12-2012, 05:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(21-12-2012, 01:07 AM)bryony Wrote:  addiction or dependency, we would all be in serious trouble if it ever got withdrawn from the market.

hence why I want to try to grow it if I can get some seeds or cuttings and accurate info on soil, temperature, humidity etc of where it grows.

If byrony's doomsday situation comes about we may all have to figure out how to grow our own pm. Sad

If you figure out how to do this Lenneth, could you write a book or something on how to home grow pm? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon