Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to start wearing a bra?

Hey girls and ghouls! I was wondering when some of you began wearing a bra full-time? In the last year I have had to upgrade from a training bra, to A cups, and now I wear a B cup bra exclusively. A cups just don't feel comfortable, AT ALL!
Anyway, I figure I'd might as well bite the bullet and just start supporting my breasts full-time, but is it too soon? Would love to hear feedback on this one!

The bottom line answer to the question is, " When you want to." Big Grin

However I believe that it is said that if you pass the pencil test then you ought to wear a bra full time. Before anyone asks, the pencil test is whether an ordinary pencil will stay put in the crease underneath your breasts when you are standing upright ( and no, I don't pass the test and don't wear one full time).

Here is Something I stumbled on that you might want to have a look at.

http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-bra.htm

make of it what you want.

Glad you reposted that Lenneth. I read the article, then the full site the last time you did and it has really changed how I think about bras now. Well, that and no longer feeling the need to cross dress. Guess I have PM to thank for that!

(11-12-2012, 07:26 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  The bottom line answer to the question is, " When you want to." Big Grin

I completely agree. Cool

I don't think there is any definite rules for when you start to wear a bra. Rather, I think it comes down to what your personal preferences are and whether you feel more comfortable wearing a bra or going braless.

Hi all,

That article that Lenneth posted the link to makes me wonder what noogling does to lymph flow. It would seem that breast massage is even more important _after_ noogling. After all, part of the swelling is lymph fluids that couldn't get out while noogling.

BigDave

Actually I think that most of the swelling from vacuum pumping is interstitial fluid and not technically 'lymph fluid'. Also, since the swelling goes down rather quickly, I doubt it has much if any deleterious effects.

The main problem with bras is how long they are worn and how constricting they are over a long period of time, especially if not sized correctly. I would guess that the intermittent nature of noogling does not cause the same kinds of problems since it isn't sustained for long, uninterrupted periods of time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon