Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase pm dose to maintain brain rewiring?

(01-01-2013, 09:44 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Are we all taking about fat redistribution to the hips? Or something else entirely? Huh

Well. I could be mistaken and he might've been talking just fat distribution, but by being mentioned together with MRI and "degenerative arthritis" AND being something that occurs during pregnancy and puberty... I kinda pictured that he was talking about actual skeletal changes. Which I'd love to have.

(01-01-2013, 09:47 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-01-2013, 09:44 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Are we all taking about fat redistribution to the hips? Or something else entirely? Huh

Well. I could be mistaken and he might've been talking just fat distribution, but by being mentioned together with MRI and "degenerative arthritis" AND being something that occurs during pregnancy and puberty... I kinda pictured that he was talking about actual skeletal changes. Which I'd love to have.

Degenerative arthritis and actual skeletal changes sounds very painful! Sad

Even if the body was undergoing skeletal changes, would the right hormonal balance be sufficient to achieve a more feminine skeletal structure? I've always been the under the impression that once the body is post-puberty, trying to feminize the hip bone is very difficult if not impossible for genetic men and women.

I suppose my thoughts about all this was what other things are effected in our bodies . Has taking this sparked of skeletal effects ? I too though I was dreaming that my hips were wider but my wife also made the same comment . I've never had much fat around my hips and only a little now .
It appears not just a bit of growth but a quite noticable amount . I didn't think possible either after you have said " post puberty " but nor is it "supposed to be possible for males to grow breast " lol . My breast have grown and so have my hips .
I leave my mind open to possibilities otherwise I wouldn't have started on my journey . It does raise new questions for me !

(01-01-2013, 10:15 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Degenerative arthritis and actual skeletal changes sounds very painful! Sad

Even if the body was undergoing skeletal changes, would the right hormonal balance be sufficient to achieve a more feminine skeletal structure? I've always been the under the impression that once the body is post-puberty, trying to feminize the hip bone is very difficult if not impossible for genetic men and women.

I imagine it's probably not particularly comfortable! But as they say, "no pain, no gain", and "beauty is pain". Big Grin

I really don't know. I DO know that under more conventional hormonal treatments skeletal changes are impossible.

But what exactly is PM capable or not capable of? No one actually knows. We do know it has a lot more to it than just the phyto-estrogens... Could something in that mix help encourage skeletal changes? Huh

Another interesting thought is that the mind is actually a very powerful thing. It is possible to truly imagine something to the point that it becomes real. Could this be what happened? Maybe we need to get a subliminal writer to write a skeletal-change sub? Tongue

If you think about it , breast changes are part of female puberty . Hips also change during this process .
We are are taking herbs that are all about female hormones and changing bodies . ???????????

(01-01-2013, 11:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  But what exactly is PM capable or not capable of? No one actually knows. We do know it has a lot more to it than just the phyto-estrogens... Could something in that mix help encourage skeletal changes? Huh

Another interesting thought is that the mind is actually a very powerful thing. It is possible to truly imagine something to the point that it becomes real. Could this be what happened? Maybe we need to get a subliminal writer to write a skeletal-change sub? Tongue

If pm is capable of achieving skeletal changes, I imagine this would further enlarge the target market for pm. Cool I just hope it wouldn't drive up the price for pm. Dodgy

(01-01-2013, 11:18 PM)mady Wrote:  If you think about it , breast changes are part of female puberty . Hips also change during this process .
We are are taking herbs that are all about female hormones and changing bodies . ???????????

I think growing breasts is very different from changing the structure of your hips. Biological mens' hips are shaped by male puberty, unlike breast tissue which is not affected, merely left dormant.

(31-12-2012, 04:41 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(31-12-2012, 01:20 AM)bryony Wrote:  
(30-12-2012, 06:46 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's been a week since I started the 3 day high/4 day low program suggested by Byrony. So far everything has been going good. I've haven't had any side effects and the brain rewiring is definitely back in order. Big Grin

Now I just have to see what kind of effect, if any, this program has on my growth.

Well, if you are anything like me, and the dose is similar, things will start happening within a week or two!

B.

That fast? Wow. I guess if there's an increase in my rate of growth it'll show up in my January photos.

Hiya,

just wondered how the high/low was going? Over the last two weeks due to family visits etc I just maintained the 1g in the morning dose for the full two weeks.

It really made a difference. By yesterday I was experiencing bouts of extreme crabiness, and had lost a significant amount of breast erogenous feeling. 5g yesterday and 6g today and I'm back to normal.

I have found that even on 6g I suffer no ill effects as long as I give it time to leave my system in the evening, so last dose at 8pm.

I was wondering if you had found that restricting your dose to before that time had left you symptom-free? (Apart from good ones).

If so, you might want to consider finding out in increments what you can take. I'm convinced that a large dose from time to time causes growth spurts over and above a steady average... at least, it does for me.

B.

(10-01-2013, 01:12 AM)bryony Wrote:  Hiya,

just wondered how the high/low was going? Over the last two weeks due to family visits etc I just maintained the 1g in the morning dose for the full two weeks.

It really made a difference. By yesterday I was experiencing bouts of extreme crabiness, and had lost a significant amount of breast erogenous feeling. 5g yesterday and 6g today and I'm back to normal.

I have found that even on 6g I suffer no ill effects as long as I give it time to leave my system in the evening, so last dose at 8pm.

I was wondering if you had found that restricting your dose to before that time had left you symptom-free? (Apart from good ones).

If so, you might want to consider finding out in increments what you can take. I'm convinced that a large dose from time to time causes growth spurts over and above a steady average... at least, it does for me.

B.

Hi.

It's going okay. No crabbiness or fear of losing my mental rewiring so far for me. When I'm wearing a tan t-shirt it looks like I've been experiencing a growth spurt, but otherwise I'm uncertain. I suppose I'll need a second opinion on this the next time I post my pictures. Big Grin

I haven't made in major reductions with my pm dosage. Going down from 2,500 mg to 2,000 mg for four days of the week isn't likely to bring about drastic negative consequences I think. I don't plan on taking more than 4,000 mg for the high days. I don't want to risk stalling or getting estrogen dominance.

I don't think cutting down to 1,000 mg would be a good idea for me. 2,000 mg has always been a baseline for me. The one time I tried going cold-turkey, it was quite an unpleasant experience for me. I worry I would have a similar experience by lowering my dosage to 1,000 mg. Right now I want to give my current high/low plan more time before I start to tinker around with it.

It'll be interesting to compare results!

With my Pre- and Post- holiday regime I take an average of 3g / day which is pretty much what I was doing before, but my highs and lows of dosage are more extreme. We'll see! Big Grin

B.

I just started PM about 5 days ago, 1g/day. Brain re-wiring is definitely something I am interested in. How long should I wait before go up in dosage? I don't want to overdo it or cause unnecessary issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon