Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase pm dose to maintain brain rewiring?

I've been taking a dose of 3000mg to 5000mg a day for the last few weeks. I have had no side effects and my boobs are going crazy. I also rub in a progestrerone cream when I do high doses. I also plan on making a cycle. From April 4-8 I am going to take zero of anything, except Milk Thistle to clean my kidney, and then when my 4 days are over I am going to blast myself with PM around 5000mg for a few days and then fall back into a normal regime.

I have also noticed that taking MSM with Vitamin C has worked well to give my body the building blocks to create boobs and biotin. I also massage (Flax seed oil(with no linigans)Vitamin E, PM, and Fenugreek) onto to my chest 2x a day. For the fenugreek and PM i just opened the capsules and mixed them with the flax oil/vitamin e oil.

I have experienced a somewhat different result here. Over the past two weeks I have experimented with larger doses of PM. My program has been 1500 mg/day (1 tablet of R1 in the morning, at lunch, and at dinner). I decided to ramp that up and just see what how my body responded.

I tried 3000-4000 mg/day and actually found my gender dysphoria started increasing (almost to pre-PM levels). The desire to cross-dress returned, and I found that I wanted to ramp the PM up even more. When I return to 1000-1500 mg/day my mental condition once again calms down and the dysphoria disappears (along with the related desire to express as female).

It seems that I have a "sweet-spot" on the dosage. I believe my breasts are definitely doing something (even at the low dosage) -- I feel the tissue lump under each nipple and my breasts are always tender. I'm not really familiar with the Tanner stages so I'm not sure where I fall there.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Misty

(10-04-2013, 04:50 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I have experienced a somewhat different result here. Over the past two weeks I have experimented with larger doses of PM. My program has been 1500 mg/day (1 tablet of R1 in the morning, at lunch, and at dinner). I decided to ramp that up and just see what how my body responded.

I tried 3000-4000 mg/day and actually found my gender dysphoria started increasing (almost to pre-PM levels). The desire to cross-dress returned, and I found that I wanted to ramp the PM up even more. When I return to 1000-1500 mg/day my mental condition once again calms down and the dysphoria disappears (along with the related desire to express as female).

It seems that I have a "sweet-spot" on the dosage. I believe my breasts are definitely doing something (even at the low dosage) -- I feel the tissue lump under each nipple and my breasts are always tender. I'm not really familiar with the Tanner stages so I'm not sure where I fall there.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Misty

Hey Misty,
Good to hear from you again. I'm idling along at 1500mg too - about every 8 hours. I've had sensations in my breast although not steady and I'm doing really well emotionally so there is little motivation to increase the dose. All the guilt inflicting things I do are much easier to manage and the irritability and male tendencies to kill things have subsided Smile I still like to dress but it's really calming and far less shameful than it used to be. I still dream about jumping the fence but it's less controlling than it used to be. I'm curious to know what would happen with a higher dose but not so much that I'm going to try it anytime soon. It's interesting that the "brain rewiring" that I imagined when I first heard about it is different than what I experience but still very good. I'm a little surprised that I got that effect at all. It sounded too good to be true.

JennyA,
Your plan sounds hard core. Let us know if it turns your outie into an innie. ...Just kidding Smile

(10-04-2013, 06:40 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Good to hear from you again. I'm idling along at 1500mg too - about every 8 hours. I've had sensations in my breast although not steady and I'm doing really well emotionally so there is little motivation to increase the dose. All the guilt inflicting things I do are much easier to manage and the irritability and male tendencies to kill things have subsided Smile I still like to dress but it's really calming and far less shameful than it used to be. I still dream about jumping the fence but it's less controlling than it used to be. I'm curious to know what would happen with a higher dose but not so much that I'm going to try it anytime soon. It's interesting that the "brain rewiring" that I imagined when I first heard about it is different than what I experience but still very good. I'm a little surprised that I got that effect at all. It sounded too good to be true.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the mental benefits. Smile

I think it's a good call to not increase your dosage if everything is currently working out for you. Higher doses may stall your breast growth or may incur unpleasant side-effects.

By the way, I like your comment in your bio about the bobbie fairy being welcomed at your house anytime. I wonder what would we have to do to get regular visits from her? Do we have to put a bra under our pillow when we sleep as a sort of welcoming sign? Tongue

(10-04-2013, 09:31 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  By the way, I like your comment in your bio about the bobbie fairy being welcomed at your house anytime. I wonder what would we have to do to get regular visits from her? Do we have to put a bra under our pillow when we sleep as a sort of welcoming sign? Tongue

Ha, that's funny! I'm going to put every bra in the house under my pillow tonight ...and the Victoria's Secret catalog, ...cookies and milk on the night stand ...some dentures for the tooth fairy ...an empty basket for the Easter bunny and and an empty pot for any leprechauns. If they travel together, that should invoke a visit!

Check this out:
http://www.sue-chan.com/2bucks/august2010/boobie2.jpg
...not my reaction but still very funny

(10-04-2013, 11:01 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(10-04-2013, 09:31 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  By the way, I like your comment in your bio about the bobbie fairy being welcomed at your house anytime. I wonder what would we have to do to get regular visits from her? Do we have to put a bra under our pillow when we sleep as a sort of welcoming sign? Tongue

Ha, that's funny! I'm going to put every bra in the house under my pillow tonight ...and the Victoria's Secret catalog, ...cookies and milk on the night stand ...some dentures for the tooth fairy ...an empty basket for the Easter bunny and and an empty pot for any leprechauns. If they travel together, that should invoke a visit!

Check this out:
http://www.sue-chan.com/2bucks/august2010/boobie2.jpg
...not my reaction but still very funny

I agree, it is funny. Too bad there's not a picture of the boobie fairy getting a more positive reception. Big Grin

Hi everyone, i am only 2 months into my efforts to transition.

In this thread you all keep mentioning PM. Is this Pueraria Mirifica you are referring to with the PM?

I have started taking Pueraria Mirifica but cannot find it in the high dosages you are all talking about, the best I could find was 500mg capsules.

Also, I bought some Pueraria Mirifica that has DIM added to it and those are only 100mg capsules, but they claim the DIM is necessary to filter out bad estrogen.

Any insights on these questions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

(30-09-2013, 12:59 PM)ooBobbi Wrote:  Hi everyone, i am only 2 months into my efforts to transition.

In this thread you all keep mentioning PM. Is this Pueraria Mirifica you are referring to with the PM?

I have started taking Pueraria Mirifica but cannot find it in the high dosages you are all talking about, the best I could find was 500mg capsules.

Also, I bought some Pueraria Mirifica that has DIM added to it and those are only 100mg capsules, but they claim the DIM is necessary to filter out bad estrogen.

Any insights on these questions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the site

Yes that is what we refer to as PM, most of us buy ours at www.ainterolherbs.com and take an average of 3000mg/day (6x 500mg capsules but we slowly ramp up to it) and some like myself in order to save a lot of money buy Bulk PM and make our own capsules, or even use the liquid extract version.

If you are on HRT you likely will want to keep your dose to no more than the normal recommended Female dose.

I have no idea what DIM is so I can't comment on it.

Thanks so much Smile

I am not doing HRT, I am only doing the herbs.

Fennugreek
Soy Isoflavins
Black Cohosh
Flaxseed oil capsules
PM
Saw Palmetto (stopped taking saw though because of conflicting reports that it binds androgen receptors AND that it binds estrogen receptors.)

DIM is Diindolylmethane, or DIM for short, is a plant indole. DIM increases the "good" estrogen metabolites, there is a simultaneous reduction in the levels of undesirable or "bad" estrogen metabolites. These include the 16-hydroxy estrogens, which are not antioxidants and can actually cause cancer. http://www.dimfaq.com/site/toc.htm

(01-10-2013, 07:50 AM)ooBobbi Wrote:  Thanks so much Smile

I am not doing HRT, I am only doing the herbs.

Fennugreek
Soy Isoflavins
Black Cohosh
Flaxseed oil capsules
PM
Saw Palmetto (stopped taking saw though because of conflicting reports that it binds androgen receptors AND that it binds estrogen receptors.)

DIM is Diindolylmethane, or DIM for short, is a plant indole. DIM increases the "good" estrogen metabolites, there is a simultaneous reduction in the levels of undesirable or "bad" estrogen metabolites. These include the 16-hydroxy estrogens, which are not antioxidants and can actually cause cancer. http://www.dimfaq.com/site/toc.htm

The Reports on SP are still Unconfirmed from what I have read, and if i were you I would simplify that plan of yours, one I would drop is the soy, with pm it is unneeded and only competes with pm, can't say anything on the black cohosh, I don't know much about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon