Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

year end bra sales

Where are the best bra sales for the new year? I have been using the Maidenform extreme double push up. Great beginner cleavage.

Eve,
Does it have to be a maidenform? When I wore padded bras, I had one, but I didn't like the way it seemed to only push up, and not much out. To be honest, my favorite was an Ambrielle bra, sooo comfortable, accurately sized by my underbust measurement, generous size increase, nice side shaping, looked great. But then, I'm as much into proper shape as I am into size. I bought mine on Ebay, and had no regrets. I didn't toss the maidenform, tho. I saved it, and later, I removed all the padding and now it works well. Happy shopping! Patti

FYI, this is what the Ambrielle bra looked like. Assuming (I hope), that you're a 36A, look for a 36B that suits your taste. Patti

I have heard that Target and Kohls are going to be having good sales.

Might also be an idea to check these online shops, and even Victoria's secret (although they can be quite expensive).

www.barenecessities.com
www.herroom.com
www.freshpair.com
www.trueandco.com
www.fredericks.com
www.maxcleavage.com
www.soma.com
www.brayola.com
www.movingcomfort.com (if you like sports bras)

That Ambrielle of yours looks nice Patti, and FYI you visually pass like you were born female.

Thank you for the kind words, Lenneth. If one overlooks a "few" of the 62 years worth of wrinkles, I guess it could be worse. Everyone has a few "what-ifs", and mine would be, what if I could afford a little facial redesign? Other than a still-doubtful voice, many of my mannerisms are worked out, so much so that I occassionally catch myself publicly acting inappropriately. I'll never have my misplaced hair back, but I could live with wigs. I liked this style so much that I have 3 of them, among all the others.

I digress. There are so many pretty and attractive bras to be had, that it is indeed a matter of personal style. And cost. Personally, I find it extremely hard to buy a bra on-line. It becomes a crap shoot as to whether or not it will fit. With the variance in sizing among the manufacturers, unless you're trying them on beforehand, or have experience with a particular brand, you may end up wasting $25-$40 for a single bra. I myself have never, and will never, spend that much for a bra without trying it on first. Throw the recent proliferation of asian-made bras in, and it's becomes almost chaotic. Then add in the fact that many of us here don't (just like a vast number of GGs) wear our proper size. You know, this subject of sizing really requires a thread of it's own, doesn't it? I know we have discussed cup sizing here, but maybe a general, overall treatment of bras could be brought up? not only sizing , but purchasing, and different types for different needs? I'm game to start one, if any others want one?

Have you had any luck finding what you need, Eve?

Thanks for the replies Patti and Lenneth. I have tried all kinds of bra's. The pic of the Ambrielle really looks shapely. I am looking for one today. So far, the Maidenform is the one that gives me the most satisfaction. Yeah, it is heavily padded but does give me a shape and cleavage for what I have worked for so far. The 36b gives me the widest cup while providing the smaller volume. I just can't fill the volume of a 38a yet and a 36a I can fill. Thanks for some additional sites to visit.

(22-12-2012, 08:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  FYI, this is what the Ambrielle bra looked like. Assuming (I hope), that you're a 36A, look for a 36B that suits your taste. Patti

Thanks for reminding me about it. Great bra. You make it look great too.

I have always loved what that bra did for me. I never used to be able to fill it, but it still pushed up whatever I had. I have the 38B. For grins, I tried it on this morning (haven't done much with pushup bras for quite a while now). I still love it and I think it does more for me now than it used to. And yes, my left tit is bigger than my right.

[edit was to clean the image which had metadata info I forgot to remove]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, sfem. Exact same bra, mine is a 38C. Quite true to size, isn't it? It may well be the most comfortable underwire bra I've ever had. I could wear it all day, and often slept in it. It also provides excellent shaping, especially on the sides. Got mine out again, too, and though it shows some top spillover now, I think I'm going to be sleeping in it regularly, simply for the shaping benefit, even when I'm sleeping on my back. Take care all! Patti

(01-01-2013, 08:45 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  Thanks, sfem. Exact same bra, mine is a 38C. Quite true to size, isn't it? It may well be the most comfortable underwire bra I've ever had. I could wear it all day, and often slept in it. It also provides excellent shaping, especially on the sides. Got mine out again, too, and though it shows some top spillover now, I think I'm going to be sleeping in it regularly, simply for the shaping benefit, even when I'm sleeping on my back. Take care all! Patti

You and sfem look great in the Ambrielle bra. It makes me want to go out and get one to see how I look in one. Tongue

Maybe I should get one as a gift to myself once I hit my 1st year anniversary of taking pm. Big Grin

(01-01-2013, 02:23 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(22-12-2012, 08:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  FYI, this is what the Ambrielle bra looked like. Assuming (I hope), that you're a 36A, look for a 36B that suits your taste. Patti

Thanks for reminding me about it. Great bra. You make it look great too.

I have always loved what that bra did for me. I never used to be able to fill it, but it still pushed up whatever I had. I have the 38B. For grins, I tried it on this morning (haven't done much with pushup bras for quite a while now). I still love it and I think it does more for me now than it used to. And yes, my left tit is bigger than my right.

[edit was to clean the image which had metadata info I forgot to remove]
Love this pic sfem , looks awesome !!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon