Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tummy upsets with PM

Just a quick question, has anyone else taking PM suffered with stomach upsets, I was taking them for a month but the pains in my stomach became too severe so had to go back to other herbs.
Any input would be welcome.
Thanks Adele xx

(24-12-2012, 12:09 PM)adeleuk Wrote:  Just a quick question, has anyone else taking PM suffered with stomach upsets, I was taking them for a month but the pains in my stomach became too severe so had to go back to other herbs.
Any input would be welcome.
Thanks Adele xx

They are a root, so they could perhaps aggraveate a variety of IBS. Have you tried taking before, or with food?

B.

I have had bowel and digestive trouble my entire life and do not have trouble with PM. Not conclusive evidence, just a data point. Perhaps it is not mixing well with something else you eat/drink?

I haven't had any digestive problems with pm. Do you take pm in capsule or powder form? If you've only tried one form, it might be worth it to try the other to see if that helps.

I take my PM with a glass of milk so it lines the stomach as I read somewhere online that it helps.
I have had no negative effects so it may be worth a try??
Good luck! as I don't think that there is anything else available as good as PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon