Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When is a pill going to do this?

If there was a pill to make you look like this, I'd buy that for a dollar...

Kate Upton

Are you really that cheap? Hehe. I'd give my shrunken left testicle, hell, I'd give all 3 items in that area!! Matter of fact, If I looked like that, I guess they'd all be gone anyway, wouldn't they? So, would a pic of me in a bikini be worth $.25 to you? Wouldn't be much of a comparison! Be worth a laugh, though.

She is hott, isn't she? Maybe one day there will be a machine for that.
All you inventors out there listening? Make mine blonde!

(25-12-2012, 02:08 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Are you really that cheap? Hehe. I'd give my shrunken left testicle, hell, I'd give all 3 items in that area!! Matter of fact, If I looked like that, I guess they'd all be gone anyway, wouldn't they? So, would a pic of me in a bikini be worth $.25 to you? Wouldn't be much of a comparison! Be worth a laugh, though.

She is hott, isn't she? Maybe one day there will be a machine for that.
All you inventors out there listening? Make mine blonde!

I don't care. Just so I'm fully functional, and I do mean fully. Yes. Even the not so great aspects.

Everything else there's cosmetics for Big Grin

I have to agree with PattiJT on this. You'll only spend a dollar for the transformation bryony? A bottle of pm sure as heck costs a lot more than that. Big Grin

In regards to when a pill is going to do this, I would speculate probably not in our lifetime unfortunately. Even if we are still alive when the technology is developed, l'll doubt we could afford to pay for the transformation.

Ha ha! I was quoting an old movie, "Robocop", which had some satirical advertisements peppered throughout.

Robocop

I think the only technology likely to produce that effect would be cloning followed by a brain transplant! Big Grin (and yes, a bit more than a dollar!)

B.

(26-12-2012, 02:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  Ha ha! I was quoting an old movie, "Robocop", which had some satirical advertisements peppered throughout.

Robocop

Caught that reference right away Smile

(26-12-2012, 02:05 AM)bryony Wrote:  I think the only technology likely to produce that effect would be cloning followed by a brain transplant! Big Grin (and yes, a bit more than a dollar!)

B.

That or Genetic tinkering or possibly nanomachine surgical technology.

It'll show up first on Ebay, or a "buy 1 get 2 infomercial, so start saving your money! Hopefully, it'll be on an affordable flex-pay plan. Like, for the rest of your unnatural life. I'd settle right now for an android duplicate of myself that I could put to work making lots of money, then use it for the tupperware docs while he fills in for me.

(25-12-2012, 01:44 AM)bryony Wrote:  If there was a pill to make you look like this, I'd buy that for a dollar...

Kate Upton

I must admit her figure is very nice, I also like that bra & panty set she has on.

While we are on the Sci-Fi theme, a nice alternative is shown on the film "Surrogates". People stay at home in bed wired into a network that lets them live their lives in robotic form.

Most people have robots that look like themselves, only younger, fitter and better looking. One rather large bloke, though, had a rather nice looking female version. That would be worth a dollar too...

B.

(26-12-2012, 08:17 PM)bryony Wrote:  While we are on the Sci-Fi theme, a nice alternative is shown on the film "Surrogates". People stay at home in bed wired into a network that lets them live their lives in robotic form.

Most people have robots that look like themselves, only younger, fitter and better looking. One rather large bloke, though, had a rather nice looking female version. That would be worth a dollar too...

B.

I haven't seen the movie Surrogates, but it reminds me a bit of The Matrix. Is anyone in the network aware that this guy's virtual self is female?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon