Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A question for the more experienced...

Can anyone tell me if male breasts, once they are grown and developed, can be as erogenous as a woman's breasts? I have been successful in developing small breasts (I'm hoping for much more) but really desire to feel the same or similar stimulation that a women feels when they are caressed and teased.

Is this possible, or am I just daydreaming?

You might want to check out this thread in order to answer you question.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14037

JTX

Thanks! Very informative and fills me with hope.

I have a theory - nothing more - that suckling evolved as part of the pleasure centre as a means of ensuring species survival. E.g. as soon as animal babies in the wild develop teeth, the mother tends to wean them. Once humans developed sufficient intelligence to understand that the babies were being fed, mothers who did not feel pleasure through suckling persevered. This would explain why there are a percentage of women (including my wife) who find no sexual pleasure from breast/nipple stimulation. On the other hand, when mine grew, they became intensely erogenous. When I stop taking PM for a few days, they lose it. I'm convinced that I carry the genetic trait that makes breast stimulation pleasurable for women in my family. But only a theory. If it holds true, then it depends whether your female relatives have erogenous breasts... you could ask them, I suppose... Big Grin

B.

(07-01-2013, 01:36 AM)bryony Wrote:  I have a theory - nothing more - that suckling evolved as part of the pleasure centre as a means of ensuring species survival. E.g. as soon as animal babies in the wild develop teeth, the mother tends to wean them. Once humans developed sufficient intelligence to understand that the babies were being fed, mothers who did not feel pleasure through suckling persevered. This would explain why there are a percentage of women (including my wife) who find no sexual pleasure from breast/nipple stimulation. On the other hand, when mine grew, they became intensely erogenous. When I stop taking PM for a few days, they lose it. I'm convinced that I carry the genetic trait that makes breast stimulation pleasurable for women in my family. But only a theory. If it holds true, then it depends whether your female relatives have erogenous breasts... you could ask them, I suppose... Big Grin

B.

Interesting theory. It would be a bit awkward asking my sisters so I'll just have to learn through experience! My breasts have definitely grown, and my nipples are sensitive (especially when I use the Supple Nips regularly), but I don't believe I have experienced what my wife does. I just started on PM yesterday, though, so hopefully the feelings will develop. We'll see soon enough... Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon