Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why is it...

Slightly OT, but for anyone with blood sugar level issues, be VERY wary of FG, That definately does lower blood sugar. More than once it has caused me to black out and my blood sugar is normally very healthy.

(12-01-2013, 08:09 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Slightly OT, but for anyone with blood sugar level issues, be VERY wary of FG, That definately does lower blood sugar. More than once it has caused me to black out and my blood sugar is normally very healthy.

Thanks for the heads up I'll Watch out Smile

The FG thing is interesting. While getting my wifes' vitamins about 3 weeks ago, I bought a bottle just on a hair. Because I was curious. Took 2/day for about 3 days, and while it may/may not benefit the boobies, I now have a new diet aid. It really flushes me out!! I use twice as much potty paper as before, but at a gain (loss??) 0f 11 pounds in those 3 weeks. Good thing I take lots of sugar in my coffee and cereal, huh, Pansy? I wasn't aware of the sugar/FG thing, but I believe you are correct, as about the third day, I felt odd, and my BP was down a little, but pulse was waaay down. Stopped a couple days, and all was good. Now I'm taking 1/day every other day. Thanks for the warning!

(12-01-2013, 07:48 AM)dargona Wrote:  
(11-01-2013, 05:13 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-01-2013, 08:41 PM)dargona Wrote:  I had an aura migraine yesterday after taking 2sp with 2-3 pm 2x daily. This happened to me last year as well. I dont think it was happening when i took the pm without any sp, but there are so many other factors involved as well like what i ate i could have been having a high sugar attack i don't really know.

so you are back on PM then?Cool

I was but after my latest symptoms i fear i may have to end PM altogether. I have spurring hypoglycemia and from the reading ive been doing lately all of my symptoms point to low blood sugar and i read that pueraria mirifica related to kudzu can lower blood sugar levels. I took 500mg the other day and had low blood sugar attack about 6 hours later and i ate properly. I am going to switch to red clover and hopefully avoid complications.

I'm Hypoglycemic as well, I randomly will have blood sugar crashes, (not PM Related) Ive been to a DR for it before and they could never find a direct cause for the crashes, what I do to manage it is I keep Powerbars, Fruit Juice and Honey Packets on hand and eat/drink some when I feel the symptoms of a crash coming on.

I've tried energy drinks before but they never helped much if any, I found out later that Energy drinks can actually sometimes cause a crash by screwing up your metabolism.
(Stress can also bring on a crash FYI)

And if you use FG, Only Use it after Loading up on sugars (preferably honey or fruit) or it WILL Bring on a Crash.

You girls are so smart! Blush
Love,
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon