Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got noticed today

(20-02-2014, 09:57 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Your doc should be very professional - at least in your presence. Your health comes first. Gynocomastia is a perfectly exceptable cover. Most older men these days have a touch of it - heck go to a ball gem this summer and most 30 yr olds have now, along with a good roll around the middle.

But to truly use gyno as a cover don't shave your chest hair for a few weeks.

That's my advice.

Now that could be a major problem. I couldn't stay in guy mode long enough to grow it out, and Clara would not stand for it. Yuck! Big Grin

Clara Smile

LOL its the "roll around the middle" I keep trying to fight against. I had that a few years ago...managed to drop 40+lbs and it is pretty well gone. Now the job is to tighten and firm what is left so I don't need that damned waist cincher...LOL

(20-02-2014, 09:57 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  But to truly use gyno as a cover don't shave your chest hair for a few weeks.

Hee hee -- that won't help me much. I have exactly six hairs on my chest, and that's after letting them grow for a few months (I've counted them many times).

I have less body hair than most GFs -- none on my chest, back, stomach or upper legs, and very little anywhere else (except my scalp and pubic regions). Heck, I barely have any hair under my arms either...

Misty

(20-02-2014, 10:53 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 09:57 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  But to truly use gyno as a cover don't shave your chest hair for a few weeks.

Hee hee -- that won't help me much. I have exactly six hairs on my chest, and that's after letting them grow for a few months (I've counted them many times).

I have less body hair than most GFs -- none on my chest, back, stomach or upper legs, and very little anywhere else (except my scalp and pubic regions). Heck, I barely have any hair under my arms either...

Misty

I never had much either, Misty. But what I had is all gone all the time now thanks to shaving and epilators. I confess having little to start with makes that job easier except for one stubborn area...Blush

(20-02-2014, 10:53 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

Misty

That must be nice, I'm the opposite, hairy as a gorilla..... Sad

considering electrolosys if I can wrangle up the cash, I hate the stuff....

Ha, my son is like that. Twenty one and he has always been hairy. Must be from his mothers side. LOL
The kid was born hairy...even had a hairy back on delivery.
If GID is hereditary he will have a really hard time...Wink

I think the bill would come to $100,000 to electrolysis all my body hair. Whoever said that women cost a lot of money wasn't kidding! LOL

Clara (feeling green again, Sammie and Misty) [Image: smiley-sick007.gif]

Well Misty,

Hairy or not, your doc will be professional. All joking aside I raise thousands of dollars annually for Dana-Farber and Cancer is serious business. Tell him what he needs to know and he will be serious during the screening. Best in health.

(21-02-2014, 10:40 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Well Misty,

Hairy or not, your doc will be professional. All joking aside I raise thousands of dollars annually for Dana-Farber and Cancer is serious business. Tell him what he needs to know and he will be serious during the screening. Best in health.

You are right, Jessica, and I'm not at all concerned about the doctor. My concern was the (very young) female attendants. That's why I'm considering asking the doctor to perform the screening w/o them in the room.

It's an odd paradox. I truly do like my developing breasts. I love the way they feel, the sensations they give me, and the way my wife reacted the other night. I guess I'm still captive to societal opinions, which is something I'll have to get over on my own.

Misty

Just a related thought...I had my annual in January and despite my fears my dictor either did not notice (he is a younger guy, and at that moment was preparing his latex glove to...well, you know...but he may have been "preoccupied") Still, it crossed my mind that I might look for another doctor but this morning have decided I will likely just level with him next time. The shock on his face might just be amusing...tee hee.Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon