Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover + Fenugreek + Flaxseed Oil

@bryony, yes I took it for 2 days but feels nothing. Should have tried it for longer, but came across RC and find it to have progesterone as well, so decided to go with RC. Turns out to have some effects, and already on RC for 2 months, off 1 month, and now another 2 months. Grown about 3cm. I plan to keep it for another year. Upper bust is currently at 100cm, and under bust is at 90cm. Plan to grow my upper bust to 110cm, and under bust to 85cm. I'm thinking to go into PM too, but it will be after my RC regime stall my progress.

@JMT, the FG I'm using is from GNC, http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4094502, recommended dose is 1-2pills a day. However I'm taking 5 now, might be cutting back to 4 as I'm currently having a stall for 2 days already. Might be too much progesterone as I've lost 5kg, dosage should go down too according to my body weight.

@sfem, my current regime is 1RC(2500mg)+5FG(610mg each)+1Flax(1000mg), will cut my FG down to 4.

I've also just bought a breast cream, collistar intensive best volumizing serum. Hope that it will help prevent stalling. Apparently it helps fat cells to store more fats on breast. Nothing hormonal. Will update you all on the progress after I've used it Smile

I've been on for few weeks and off for another few weeks, and I've been on heavy cardio which had lose me 7kg, from 80kg to 73kg now.

Think I need to stick tightly with my red clover regime and see how it goes. Gonna put up all my measurements as a log here, and as reference for any red clover fans.

Allright, gonna start something like Isabelle (my idol from breastnexus) who's been using hops and FG as her primary hormones.

Regime:
1250mg Red Clover (Promensil half tablet)
1220mg Fenugreek (GNC 2 tablets 610mg each)
1000mg Flaxseed Oil
1 Blackmores multivits

Tape Day - 21st May 2013
Progress in 2013:
Day 21/5
Weight 73 kg
Under 92cm
Bust 98cm

I've cut down 23kg since 6 months back, and going to cut another 13kg to hit my ideal weight of 60kg for the height of 176cm, still having at least C cup. Hope I'll reach there soon @.@

By the way, spoken to a GP and he's unsure about herbs, and according to him herbs don't work. If even they do works, the boobies will barely hit A cup for a biological male like me. Well, I want to prove that herbs can do wonders given the right dosage and combination. Let's see how it goes and hope that I'm right.

I'm doing the taping once every 2 weeks, so today will be the time to update my progress.

Progress in 2013:
Day ------- 21/5 04/6
Weight ---- 73 kg 75kg
Under ----- 92cm 92cm
Bust ------ 98cm 98cm

It looks like there is no progress at all, and through out this 2 weeks I only feel very little "pain shot", at a level where it is negligible.

I'm increasing my Red Clover from 1250mg (half pill) to 2500mg (1 full promensil pill, which is the recommended dose), let's see how it goes.

(03-06-2013, 04:24 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  I'm doing the taping once every 2 weeks, so today will be the time to update my progress.

Progress in 2013:
Day ------- 21/5 04/6
Weight ---- 73 kg 75kg
Under ----- 92cm 92cm
Bust ------ 98cm 98cm

It looks like there is no progress at all, and through out this 2 weeks I only feel very little "pain shot", at a level where it is negligible.

I'm increasing my Red Clover from 1250mg (half pill) to 2500mg (1 full promensil pill, which is the recommended dose), let's see how it goes.

I know you're eager, but girl! It's the tortoise that wins the booby race! You probably won't really even see measurable changes monthly... Maybe every couple months, but mostly it's going to be quite sporadic.

That's if it even does anything at all... RC + FG + Flax is a pretty weak regimen TBH.

Hello Abi Drew, thanks for dropping by, and just wondering what will be your advice for a stronger regime?

And also I've been on this regime for almost a year, on and off (i took it for 2-4 weeks and stop for another few weeks). This time I'm going to be consistent, but was wondering if 1 year to achieve 15-20cm for B-U is super hard?

(05-06-2013, 02:05 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hello Abi Drew, thanks for dropping by, and just wondering what will be your advice for a stronger regime?

And also I've been on this regime for almost a year, on and off (i took it for 2-4 weeks and stop for another few weeks). This time I'm going to be consistent, but was wondering if 1 year to achieve 15-20cm for B-U is super hard?

As bryony already mentioned, PM is the strongest phytoestrogen. Hops is a close second and is also a pro-aromatase... Anything else is pretty much going to give minimal development if any. Increased sensitivity and some slight mounding at best, as a genetic male.

As for how long it takes... It really depends, but... generally even a year isn't going to see THAT much difference. You MIGHT get a SINGLE cup size increase a year. Maybe 2. And that's if you're taking some serious estrogens, I would doubt even PM could do that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon