Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping NBE, but is my body stopping?

After 1 year+ of NBE I've decided to give my body a break. Water retention and weight gain were not doing me any good, lol. I will probably start again, but not for the time being. ANYWAY it's been a week since I've stopped and although I already seem to have lost a little of the water weight I'm still experiencing the effects of NBE. My breasts (and I do have breasts now) are much less swollen and seem smaller, yet it feels like there is more actual breast tissue now. Also, I have not gotten a single erection since stopping NBE, and my testes remain small. Is this because my body is experiencing aromatase?
I know these are silly questions, but I'd love advice from everyone. I'm even thinking about posting pics if I get enough responses Smile

Hi,

loss of erection is pretty normal. I probably wouldn't get them at all if I did not have erogenous breasts. You could try stimulating them to see if that does the trick.

B.

Honestly, I think a week of abstinence is far too short a time to see if things will start to return to your pre-NBE state. I have read various accounts of several weeks to even a month or two before your tiny brain becomes more perky. Give it more time before you start to worry, if indeed you are worried. If you really want to keep things more functional down there, consider vacuum pumping, similar to NB, but you use a cylinder instead of breast cups. There are similar precautions you need to take (avoiding over-pumping for instance) but there are entire websites devoted to mainly that.

I'm hoping that someone reads this, that it's taken somewhat seriously, an that I'm not 'booed' down by the crowd.
Basically I've always had a fascination with large, puffy nipples. Although my NBE has been going well, I have begun to consider taking domperidone in order to stimulate more prolactin growth and therefore help to mature my breasts. I've read up on the side effects and honestly can't see anything wrong with just trying it.
Does anyone have experience taking domperidone?
Anyway, I'm going to include a pic here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't help with your nipple question, but wanted to second the comment that you should give it a few weeks minimum before worrying about what reversion there might be. Also, wanted to say your pic is beautiful.

I have taken domperidone, as motilium, digestive reasons, only side effect I got was wind (Sadly) my nipples were not effected by it I'm affraid.

It could take three to six months for you to "recover" even then it's a very YMMV (your mileage may vary) on how much function you get back.

If you're looking for nipple development you might try nipplefunware.

i made it literally a week before i went back on my herbs, i just couldn't stand feeling the way i was. at this point i actually feel more ''normal'' when i take my vitamins Smile thank you all for responding, i'm always grateful for being a member here.

Prolactin and estrogen block the hypothalamus causing the shrunken testes which leads to loss of sexual function in general. Stopping the herbs may stop both of these from coming in, but prolactin levels are likely to remain high until positively countered. 500 mg or more of vitex can block prolactin receptors by saturating them with very weak imitators. 5,000 mg - 10,000 mg mucuna pruriens provides dopamine to counter prolactin. Estrogen OTOH will probably drop right away on its own.

1,000 mg or more 100:1 Tongkat ali may block the effects of prolactin and estrogen in the hypothalamus, but if you have large amounts I don't know how well it would work.

Anyway it's up to you.

(15-02-2013, 12:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Prolactin and estrogen block the hypothalamus causing the shrunken testes which leads to loss of sexual function in general. Stopping the herbs may stop both of these from coming in, but prolactin levels are likely to remain high until positively countered. 500 mg or more of vitex can block prolactin receptors by saturating them with very weak imitators. 5,000 mg - 10,000 mg mucuna pruriens provides dopamine to counter prolactin. Estrogen OTOH will probably drop right away on its own.

1,000 mg or more 100:1 Tongkat ali may block the effects of prolactin and estrogen in the hypothalamus, but if you have large amounts I don't know how well it would work.

Anyway it's up to you.

You need to be a little more specific on the mucuna pruriens dosing. I have found extracts ranging from 20% L-Dopa to 40% to even 99%. Surely you don't mean a person should be taking as much as 10 grams of L-Dopa. As I recall from a conversation we had via private message, you recommended between 200 mg and 400 mg of L-Dopa which is the active ingredient in mucuna pruriens (velvet bean extract). This should also carry the caveat that L-Dopa can raise blood pressure significantly. I took about 250 mg of L-Dopa in the form of a 99% mucuna pruriens extract, and my BP instantly climbed to 220/160. I thought my heart was going to pound its way out of my chest. Anyone who takes mucuna pruriens needs to monitor their BP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon