Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra fitting

I was wondering if anyone has gone for a bra fitting. If so how was the response to getting it done.

I haven't, but from what I've heard from those who have, it really depends on the store's employees and how open-minded your community is.

Not a problem at all, you simply have to ask and most stores will find a way to help you.
Last fall I went to a OHP outlet store, and the store manager was very happy to help me, taking me to a private dressing area, doing a proper measurement, and finding me a dozen of so different bras to try on for size, explaining the differances in each.
I am a large guy with B cup breast so this was no small feat, but I left the store with a comfortable new bra, another on order in different style, and an appreciation for what works for me and what doesn't
I can't stress enough how important a proper fitting is if you plan to start buying bras to wear. They are far to expensive to go trial and error.Rolleyes

Dee

Recently, I decided to find a bra. Tried the Genie. On their online website is a sizing chart. The secret is to use the measurement also your boobs or as they say your shirt size. Walmart sells Genies in "one packs" for $10. My band size is 42 and across the boobs a 44, so a 1X seemed to work well. The bra looks like a sports bra and has a range of cup sizes within each range, (S/M/L/1X etc.) Their comfortable, forgiving, and do not show thru most shirts, especially in the back. Straps are wide and cups tend to flatten out the breasts. Oh BTW, they are warm to wear, just like women complain about other bras. Recommend it for starters till you get up in cup sizes. To my surprise I am already a B, Although, I wouldn't have thought it possible after 9 months on PM. Probably why they say measure your bra size wearing a bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon