Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I wish I had started years ago

STOP CONFUSING US WITH YOUR SMART PEOPLE'S RESEARCH, ABI! Lulz
Good info, though. Despite it being confusing. So that's why Wild Yam works in people despite people's bodies not being able to produce Progesterone from it? Why is FG always more associated with Estrogen and WY is always associated with progesterone?

Congrats on your growth, that's great! Although, as it's been said, time will give you the fullness you're looking for. My breasts are still a Stage 4, and I've been on NBE for about a year now, so I expect just to get from Stage 4 to Stage 5 might take 1-3 years as it does in the normal adolescent. I've read that for biologic males to get from Stage 1 to 5, however, is very rare, and takes years and years of hormones. When you think about it, a female's breasts take 6-10 years to go through these changes (10 years being very slow development). So while it might not take that long with herbs and NBE, it still will take a good bit of time.

(21-01-2013, 10:39 PM)Doll Wrote:  I've read that for biologic males to get from Stage 1 to 5, however, is very rare, and takes years and years of hormones. When you think about it, a female's breasts take 6-10 years to go through these changes (10 years being very slow development). So while it might not take that long with herbs and NBE, it still will take a good bit of time.

That's what I've read too. Beyond tanner stages one does not achieve "fully developed" breasts unless they've been pregnant & nursed a baby for a while. I suppose a man could get there, but not without a LOT of time and effort.

(27-01-2013, 02:07 AM)spoked451 Wrote:  That's what I've read too. Beyond tanner stages one does not achieve "fully developed" breasts unless they've been pregnant & nursed a baby for a while. I suppose a man could get there, but not without a LOT of time and effort.

So you're saying I need to go get knocked up somehow and then nurse my baby? While I'd LOVE to be able to... Science still has some learning to do before that can be made to happen!

After I reach tanner 5 I am sure I could find a way to simulate a pregnancy, hormonal changes wise, and as for nursing a kiddo... Who says it has to be mine? I could always go be a wet nurse for a few! Big Grin

I WILL have fully developed breasts someday!! I will!

(27-01-2013, 03:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-01-2013, 02:07 AM)spoked451 Wrote:  That's what I've read too. Beyond tanner stages one does not achieve "fully developed" breasts unless they've been pregnant & nursed a baby for a while. I suppose a man could get there, but not without a LOT of time and effort.

So you're saying I need to go get knocked up somehow and then nurse my baby? While I'd LOVE to be able to... Science still has some learning to do before that can be made to happen!

After I reach tanner 5 I am sure I could find a way to simulate a pregnancy, hormonal changes wise, and as for nursing a kiddo... Who says it has to be mine? I could always go be a wet nurse for a few! Big Grin

I WILL have fully developed breasts someday!! I will!

Well, allegedly, if a person uses a breast pump (like for expressing breast milk) 20 minutes every two hours (even while trying to sleep), this will induce lactation.

On top of that, it would help to take something that increases prolactin levels. Metformin, which is derived from goat's rue, is sometimes prescribed to nursing mothers who aren't producing enough. FG is another alleged galactagogue. In fact, many of the herbs used for NBE are alleged to be good for increasing milk supply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactagogue

So this is older but it describes men having been able to lactate and breast feed. Hope it helps..

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/misc...reastfeed/

Well. It's far too early to be thinking about this now, really, anyways. I imagine, though, that once I simulate the hormonal changes of pregnancy, the lactation will begin on its own just like an actual mother who's just given live birth. I'll just need to find a way to pre-arrange the wet-nursing part to begin immediately after my faux "giving birth". Or I suppose I could just breast pump and donate the breast milk.

But yeah... I've only JUST started stage 4. I've got at least a couple of years before I can possibly hope for stage 5. Most likely much more than that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon