Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progression

Hi there, not been around for a while. I have a question, please forgive my impatience.

I have been on an NBE program or rather two since the beginning of march 2012.

I started with NatureDay from March to August,

then PM with SP from September to Present,

There have been two 2 week lay off periods.

There has been small change in that my nipples stand out more, and are quite sensitive, and the areola is a little puffy, and I think a little larger, but
I do not know if I have experienced budding or that pointy chest (aside from errect nipples) at any time, there's been ache, but not particularly painful sensitivity in the breast area.

Size wise the chest remains a stubborn 41 inches, always has been since my teen years, did not have to work too much on that, but it is pectoral rather than breast tissue, or at least I think.

I almost 1 year still too soon to expect some growth in this area, are the changes in the nipple area enough to remain encouraged about?

(31-01-2013, 05:54 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I started with NatureDay from March to August,

then PM with SP from September to Present,

How much PM are you taking, and what brand?

Hi,

the PM comes from Pueria Mirifica UK each pill being 500mg

I have been taking two in the morning and two at night so 2000 mg a day, and one SP pill at 500mg per day.

Hello Holmes.

(31-01-2013, 05:54 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I almost 1 year still too soon to expect some growth in this area, are the changes in the nipple area enough to remain encouraged about?

I know everyone's has a different rate of progress, but I think when I reached my five month mark on pm I was confident I was on the right track. I don't think there's no precise timeline for how much growth you should attain after 1 year of pursuing NBE. However, if you've spent some time trying a NBE regime and you feel like things aren't working, it's probably time to make changes. If you're interested, I can give you some tips that have worked for me.

Hello Flamesabres, yes some tips would be most welcome, thank you.

(01-02-2013, 08:40 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello Flamesabres, yes some tips would be most welcome, thank you.

One strategy I'm currently pursuing is a high/low weekly plan with my pm intake. For 3 days out of every week, I take 4,000 mg of pm per day, and for the other 4 days I take 2,000 mg of pm per day. It seems like this strategy has really been working for me, both in terms of maintaining brain rewiring and breast growth.

Here's a link if you want to read more about this.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14105

Another idea is to increase your pm dosage to 2,500 mg or 3,000 mg for a few weeks to see if that helps. I think some males can get breast growth with 2,000 mg of pm or less, while others seem to require more. If you decide to go above 2,000 mg of pm, I would caution you to be careful about avoiding estrogen dominance. (Symptoms like backaches and headaches caused from taking too much pm is not a pleasant experience. Sad)

A third idea is to spread out your pm intake throughout the day instead of just taking it in the morning and at night. Depending on the day of the week, I take between 500-1,000 mg of pm every few hours or so. I use a pill container on my keychain to always have access to my pm capsules.

You may want to consider adding a calcium supplement when taking pm. On the Ainterol R1 bottle the label says adding a calcium supplement may boost the effectiveness of pm.

Finally, I take 500 mg of PABA every day. PABA functions as a hormone enhancer as it helps with slowing down the body's process of breaking down hormones.

Thank you for the advice, that high / low idea sounds intriguing, kind of mimics the way the bodies natural chemicals circulate.

(02-02-2013, 08:24 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Thank you for the advice, that high / low idea sounds intriguing, kind of mimics the way the bodies natural chemicals circulate.

Bryony is the one who suggested the idea to me. His high/lows has much more variance than mine.

I have no proof of this, but after nearly three years on pm uk, I have come to a totally subjective conclusion that the potency varies from bottle to bottle. This is based solely on an observation that even with steady dosage amounts, growth varies a lot from month to monrh, as does the sense or feeling that I experience. Of course I could be wrong.

(02-02-2013, 11:57 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I have no proof of this, but after nearly three years on pm uk, I have come to a totally subjective conclusion that the potency varies from bottle to bottle. This is based solely on an observation that even with steady dosage amounts, growth varies a lot from month to monrh, as does the sense or feeling that I experience. Of course I could be wrong.

That's an interesting conclusion. I buy my pm in bulk and I put my capsules in a pill tracker so I have no way of knowing when I'm taking capsules from a new bottle. It seems like there are so many factors besides potency that could influence your growth from month to month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon