Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange muscle pain and hormones

My left shoulder feels very sore where the deltoid and biceps/triceps connect. It affects my mobility and feels like a muscle tear, although no such thing has occurred. When I try to raise the arm or put my coat on it hurts.

I checked frozen shoulder etc and it's not that, so that made me wonder if this is hormone related. With digging I see that it can sometimes occur and even issues with the gall bladder can cause this type of muscle misalignment which affects the shoulder.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this after starting/doing NBE? Oddly all my blood hormone tests say I am within range although low in some areas.

(01-02-2013, 07:19 PM)Babakins Wrote:  My left shoulder feels very sore where the deltoid and biceps/triceps connect. It affects my mobility and feels like a muscle tear, although no such thing has occurred. When I try to raise the arm or put my coat on it hurts.

I checked frozen shoulder etc and it's not that, so that made me wonder if this is hormone related. With digging I see that it can sometimes occur and even issues with the gall bladder can cause this type of muscle misalignment which affects the shoulder.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this after starting/doing NBE? Oddly all my blood hormone tests say I am within range although low in some areas.

That sounds to me like inflammation of the rotator cuff. I've been dealing with a similar issue for about 8 months. I would suggest taking NSAIDs (Aleve or Motrin) at twice the recommended dosage every day for a few weeks (that gives the NSAID time to build up in your system). It's perfectly safe and typically what a doctor will prescribe to start. I also suggest putting an ice pack on where it hurts three to four times per day for 15 to 20 minutes.

If you don't experience noticeable relief within two weeks you should definitely consult a "real" doctor! Big Grin

Thanks Dr Misty!!! MUAH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon