Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth

My story started with severe gyno and has moved on from there. I had surgery when I was 22 to remove breast tissue. I regret it but my breasts have continued to grow. I have been taking FG and my body reacts fast when I take it. I am a natural c cup and I am going for a full D. My hips also are reactive to FG. The last time I was on FG my hips grew 3". I am now going to take pm spray and cream along with FG. Anyone ever try this combo?

My progress

How do I add a picture from IPhone. It says the data is too big

I used the face time camera. Seems it takes pictures with less memory.

Worked once.

(12-02-2013, 04:05 PM)Natural d Wrote:  How do I add a picture from IPhone. It says the data is too big

Get a graphics program and reduce the size and/or make it "web ready". I use an older version of GraphicConverter. It's extremely powerful and used to be shareware--but I think the newest version has switched to download after payment. I bet there are still older shareware versions out there on the web somewhere. I usually crop my photos somewhat and also will resize them as necessary, then save it in a web ready format. It's pretty easy and intuitive (to me.) i do all this on my desktop or laptop, not on the iPhone. There may be an app for the iPhone that does this, or even an iPhone GraphicConverter app, but I haven't looked into it since I don't use my phone for that.

(12-02-2013, 04:05 PM)Natural d Wrote:  How do I add a picture from IPhone. It says the data is too big

I transfer my pictures to my computer and use a program called 'snipping tool' to reduce the size of the picture.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon