I am taking this daily for about a month now:
Saw Paletto 3000mg
Fenugreek 1830mg
Pueraria Mirifica ??mg
Red Clover 1290mg

Each capsule contains these,
Saw Paletto 1000mg
Fenugreek 610mg
Pueraria Mirifica ?? quality not written!
Red Clover 430mg
GABA 500mg (+ 2mg VitB)

...And the capsules are taken thus over each day.
** Morning
Saw Paletto x 1
Fenugreek x 1
Pueraria Mirifica x 1
Red Clover x 1

** Lunch
Saw Paletto x 1
Fenugreek x 1
Pueraria Mirifica x 1
Red Clover x 1

** Dinner
Saw Paletto x 1
Fenugreek x 1
Pueraria Mirifica x 1
Red Clover x 1

** Just before bed
GABA x 2

I am taking this daily for about a month now:
Saw Paletto 3000mg
Fenugreek 1830mg
Pueraria Mirifica ??mg
Red Clover 1290mg
GABA 1000mg

I am taking no other prescription medicins nor vitimens/mineral.
I am healthy trans women of about 40 year years old with no medical history of complications.

Question: Is this safe? (e.g blood thinning problems and so on)

(11-02-2013, 02:41 PM)alicel Wrote:  I am taking this daily for about a month now:
Saw Paletto 3000mg
Fenugreek 1830mg
Pueraria Mirifica ??mg
Red Clover 1290mg
GABA 1000mg

I am taking no other prescription medicins nor vitimens/mineral.
I am healthy trans women of about 40 year years old with no medical history of complications.

Question: Is this safe? (e.g blood thinning problems and so on)

It's "safe", but effective? Not likely as effective as it'd be if you dropped the RC. Mixing phytoestrogens not a good idea when it comes to effectiveness, they compete, not complement.

Hi,
Thanks for the advise.
I should rather drop Fenugreek, because the RC is needed to help keep me a little better mentally balanced. (Less anxiety).

FG isnt a phytoesrogen.

If you are taking PM I would drop the RC.

(12-02-2013, 10:38 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  FG isnt a phytoesrogen.

If you are taking PM I would drop the RC.

LOL. I think that's why she thinks she SHOULDN'T drop RC. Alicel... I realize you're probably new to this and so you don't understand why more isn't actually better at all when it comes to varieties of phyto-estrogens, but please just take me on faith that I know what I'm talking about. Between PM and RC, PM is the stronger phytoestrogen, and by taking BOTH PM AND RC, you are causing them to compete and you can't really know for sure which is actually getting through. You aren't getting any MORE saturation by mixing, you're just mixing.

Think about it in these terms. Your body only has a certain number of receptors, lets say it's "2 cans" worth for the sake of analogy. You can have two cans of corn. Or two cans of peas. Or you can have a can of corn and a can of peas. No matter what, you're having two cans of starchy vegetable.

The only time this DOESN'T hold true is when you're using DIFFERENT TYPES of estrogens, but RC and PM are pretty much the same type.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon