Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interaction between Maca, SP and PM

Please, what does extactly maca do? Does it affect PM or SP? Thanks

I've never taken maca but these are some of the reasons I read why people may take maca:
  • Maintain sexual functioning
  • To feminize their hips and buttocks
  • To prevent the development of estrogen dominance symptoms

I think your best bet would be to search these boards to learn more about people's experiences with maca.

is maca proven to increase fat distribution to buttocks and hip area? I have read many people reporting on it, but i had tried it for awhile when trying to re establish my sexual function last time of using PM and it worked well but was mixed with Horny Goat Weed believe it ws 600 HGW and 300 Maca, unsure if that interferes with feminizing factors but curious if i should incorporate it also in my regimen, just picked up Red Clover and Hops today ditched the SP didnt notice much for me while using it, then again i work out a lot and most exercises show to improve testosterone sso that may be the reason lol, just curious cause i definitely would like a much rounder butt and wider hips if Maca does the trick i will try it, any evidence by use anyone

No idea? Why the most stupid questions have so many replies?

Hows it a stupid question?

It isn't stupid. I would love to know more too...

Hugs

I'm sorry if this is a late reply, but I was curious on this matter as well, and would like to share this information with those that may still be wondering what Maca does, and have not found a suitable answer.

I found this forum post that talks about Maca root in some detail
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11034
also had found information on it from an outside source
http://examine.com/supplements/Maca/

From what I understand from those posts is that Maca is an Adaptogen. that works to keep your hormones in line, for both male and female. It triggers adrenal glands to produce DHEA [Dehydroepiandrosterone], the building blocks for Testoterone, which is what Estrogen is made from. From what I have understood Testoterone builds muscle, but DHT which is made from Testosterone, causes facial and body hair, along with acne, and male pattern baldness. If you take an Anti-androgen it prevents the Testoterone from becoming DHT.

I hope this helps, and thank you to both Isabelle and Gogirlanime for sharing their knowledge on the matter.

(11-02-2013, 09:46 AM)Opalescent Wrote:  I hope this helps, and thank you to both Isabelle and Gogirlanime for sharing their knowledge on the matter.

Just for info, Isabelle is one of those who tried MACA and then gave it up as not doing anything for her.

(11-02-2013, 10:54 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Just for info, Isabelle is one of those who tried MACA and then gave it up as not doing anything for her.

I wonder what happened to her? I hope she is ok...

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon