Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flushing on sp

Hello everyone I am starting my program. I am taking FG 610mg 2in the morning 1 at lunch and 2 at bedtime. I added SP yesterday and only took 1 and had incredible flushing. It looked like a bad sun burn so I am not going to take SP. I am picking up RC today. Will FG and RC provide the growth or should I add something else to my program. Any help and advice would be appreciated. I love this forum.

I am not a doctor but that flush sounds like an allergic reaction. I would be carefull with what you take. Also on herb there is many great program posted that seem to work check them out and be carefull. I have taken fg for a while and found that it did swell the chest I never got the tingling feeling like something is growing till I started on pm. If that is an option for you check it out and find what works for you.

(13-02-2013, 11:23 PM)Frittam Wrote:  I am not a doctor but that flush sounds like an allergic reaction. I would be carefull with what you take. Also on herb there is many great program posted that seem to work check them out and be carefull. I have taken fg for a while and found that it did swell the chest I never got the tingling feeling like something is growing till I started on pm. If that is an option for you check it out and find what works for you.

Absolutely correct, Frittam.
FG is used to stimulate milk production in folk medicine and this has been thought to be its effect stimulating prolactin. However it appears to be a vasodilator around the body generally and this would explain your swelling without actual tissue growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon