Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to explore my dream

But when it comes to humanity, notice how there are so much more MTF than FTM?? This can't be a fluke or else there is something in that water.

That I still put down to the fact I stated where all Embryos are female until the Mother injects Testosterone into the Phoetus to assist to develope it into a male , I have a full head of hair and minimal body hair , I put this down to above average oestrogen and that maybe is why l desire what l do , I just wish I had done this earlier instead of trying to please societies sterotype but past is the past

(13-02-2013, 07:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(13-02-2013, 07:10 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(13-02-2013, 05:06 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Otherwise, I am talking about a specific stereo type, the hetero-males that know they are hetero and are often manly with masculine habits, features and desire to grow large, hairy breasts.

The person you are describing is not any real person. The definition of manly, masculine habits and masculine features is not an absolute. It varies by culture and time. And what is with your fixation on hairy breasts? Why would you think this fictitious individual would want the breasts they grow to be hairy? Even if they did, is your actual problem that you are in this due to sexual motivation and not suitably stimulated without external beauty according to your own current standards?
If you really want to understand someone, try not including words like disgusted, appalling, hideous and against nature in your questions and statements.

This stereo type does exist. I've seen the photos. Heteros just wanting to grow breasts to simply get themselves off. I am not talking about the less than well-to-do who cannot afford a razor. I am talking about breast obsessive hetero males.

Like those who feed their partners to get extremely obese and those who have the desire to be handi cap when they are with all of their limbs. Imo, it just seems against nature and is appalling to me. I just wanted to know how common this is. I stated in the very beginning, this may or may not apply to the original poster. I should've started another thread.

Btw, I am in NBE as a total body harmonizing makeover. Inside and out. I'm in it to bring out a super human female version of myself. I am actually celibate and do not plan on sexing anyone for a long time. It is by choice. I am doing it for me, not for anyone else. So your statement is invalid.

Tibetan,

if you are serious about wanting to understand rather than just throw rocks, I recommend this as a starting point for heteros who want breasts: http://www.annelawrence.com/resurrected.html

Not everyone agrees with her theories, but I do.

B.

(13-02-2013, 09:35 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(13-02-2013, 07:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(13-02-2013, 07:10 PM)sfem Wrote:  
(13-02-2013, 05:06 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Otherwise, I am talking about a specific stereo type, the hetero-males that know they are hetero and are often manly with masculine habits, features and desire to grow large, hairy breasts.

The person you are describing is not any real person. The definition of manly, masculine habits and masculine features is not an absolute. It varies by culture and time. And what is with your fixation on hairy breasts? Why would you think this fictitious individual would want the breasts they grow to be hairy? Even if they did, is your actual problem that you are in this due to sexual motivation and not suitably stimulated without external beauty according to your own current standards?
If you really want to understand someone, try not including words like disgusted, appalling, hideous and against nature in your questions and statements.

This stereo type does exist. I've seen the photos. Heteros just wanting to grow breasts to simply get themselves off. I am not talking about the less than well-to-do who cannot afford a razor. I am talking about breast obsessive hetero males.

Like those who feed their partners to get extremely obese and those who have the desire to be handi cap when they are with all of their limbs. Imo, it just seems against nature and is appalling to me. I just wanted to know how common this is. I stated in the very beginning, this may or may not apply to the original poster. I should've started another thread.

Btw, I am in NBE as a total body harmonizing makeover. Inside and out. I'm in it to bring out a super human female version of myself. I am actually celibate and do not plan on sexing anyone for a long time. It is by choice. I am doing it for me, not for anyone else. So your statement is invalid.

Tibetan,

if you are serious about wanting to understand rather than just throw rocks, I recommend this as a starting point for heteros who want breasts: http://www.annelawrence.com/resurrected.html

Not everyone agrees with her theories, but I do.

B.

I've asked for it and you all have been giving it to me. Thank You!Smile

There is many different situations which affect you decision wether to fully transition or not. I have always felt different ever since I can remember. I enjoyed wearing girls cloths in secret yet i was attracted to girls ( very confusing for me). I just assumed i was weird and went on with my life. I was picked on alot in school for being different and I tried really hard to fit in. Then I met a girl I liked very much and we dated and eventually got married and had kids. I am now 36 and finally undstand more about myself since I accidentally found this forum. I was always emotional and nurturing and my wife was the tough one. Which makes more sense now. Since I started taking pm and exploring my feminine side I have felt more at piece. My wife is somewhat accepting of what is going on I can understand her feeling I is tough for her. Growing breast just happen to be a wonderfull side effect and I do not want to fully transition as things are complicated. Maybe if I discovered my true nature long ago I would consider it. Point being we should not judge what motivates us on how far to go either a full pair of breasts or helping to feel more feminine or to completely become female. The is many different types of people and reasons for what we choose. If we were all fit in the lsame cake mold life would be pretty boring. Sorry for being so long just Needed to express my feelings.

Environmental pollutants along with obesity has hormonal effects that are estrogenic, very few actually have androgenic potentials. Therefore, the more obese we become as a planet and the more we pollute our air, water and food supplies.. the more feminization will occur to our species. So its not surprising to me at least that m2f is the more common of the 2.

That being said- both reproductive systems are far more similar then people realize - you can break both systems down to the basic parts and see how truly close both are.

2 Internal round ovaries vs. 2 external testis attached by tubes.
Internal clitoris with only head external vs. Fully external penis head and shaft.
Uteris vs. Prostate
Labia vs. Scrotum (2 labias attached)
2 nipples vs. 2 nipples (and men are capable of lactating)

So the impact of men feeling as they are women makes more sense then the other way as Test is the only driver for male development and a lack of it would result in feminization. Its more difficult to produce a male as every male has an x chromosome only have a small genetically encoded y where as women have a much stronger genetic potential and redundancy with 2 x chromosomes.

This making more and more sense to me now. I honestly think it is nice to know that men can express nurturing qualities. The fact that males stemmed from females originally makes it valid. I think the saying with Adam and Eve can be changed nowSmile the female genome perhaps did not come from the rib of the male.

We are truly a hybrid gender but we evolved just enough to be opposites (yin and yang) for procreational purposes.

Since the smoke seems to be clearing, I'm going to dip my toes in the whirlpool.

1st, I'm a bit confused. Some here referred to Wahaika as "he", a male? On the profile it says "female". Makes a bit of difference. We may choose not to put our age on our profile, (makes it harder to offer advice when someone asks for it), but it shouldn't be a hard thing to at least be honest enough to let everyone know what your sex is. You can choose "other", but it would be nice if you stated in your profile why that is.

2nd, until now, after reading some of this, I begin to feel that there must be a whole lot of complications/contradictions in my life that for some reason I just haven't had the (pleasure?) of experiencing. I will forthwith make an ever more intensive effort to experience them. (Just joking).

Glassfin, bear with us. There are some opportunities for further understanding being presented by this hijacking of your thread. Frittam, and Barbara Fury make some points to be expounded on.

I spent 50 years of my life as a crossdresser. No regrets, and only a couple embarrassments. I never along the way seriously considered going the SRS route. Wonderful understanding wife, great kids, and 2 good careers. not interested in basically commiting suicide. Never a macho type. I still relate macho to "brutish, with low mental capacity". But, I knew something was just not right. Not drastically so, but a certain "balance" was not there. With my wifes' agreement, I started on some herbs. Licorice, black cohosh, FG, etc. Zip, zilch, nada. PM was unheard of, at least by me. Decided, after a fair bit of discussion, to go with hormones. (Go ahead, flame on). No doctors, self-medded. Again, no regrets, but you will also not find me recommending it to others.

I/we got the results hoped for. I have become an all-round better person, to both our benefit. More agreeable temperament, more empathetic to my wifes' feelings, easier-going. The balance I was looking for!!! Frittam is correct, the development of breasts and some other body feminization is less important than the inner and emotional "smoothing" that occurs. I do like my 38 (nearly) C breasts, but they're not the do-all-end-all. Some here would maybe call it brain-rewiring. Personally, I can't wrap my head around that. I feel more like my body is giving my brain new information, and it has in turn adjusted itself to a new situation. Does estrogen go to your brain? It goes to your body and associated glands. Your brain recognizes changes in body processes and adjusts accordingly. Whatever. I like it, she likes it, and I'll let you folks twist your brains around whatever terminology you wish to try to understand and apply.

Tibetan113, has any of this helped you? I'm actually glad you jumped in here, albeit with a bit of a judgemental attitude. And, don't take what I'm about to say as personal, because I do appreciate the fact that you seem to be trying to understand. (Which may be better than me, 'cause I tend to let a lot of the labeling being tossed around here run right past me). It took me 10 years after my divorce to find someone who "fit" with me. It felt as though a large share of the female population had taken the feminist thing to an extreme degree, and so many of them had become so enamored of themselves and demanded so much from a possible mate, that it was nearly impossible to find someone who fit them. I gave up. Not on women, but more specifically on the "modern American" women. It was only when I met my Asian sweetheart, that the thought of married life became possible again. She represents a whole different attitude as well as culture. Realistic, non-materialistic, simple, and willing to accept my faults. I've been in heaven!! I have said all that in order that you may understand that it is important to see a female who is actually trying to understand. It has become somewhat of a rarity.

You also hit on one of my pet peeves. There are few things less attractive than a hairy pair of moobs. Others may call them breasts, but my opinion is that if you have a pair of appendages on your chest, and your nipples are pointed at the ground one step in front of your feet, then they're moobs. They can in some cases be turned into breasts, but that will require a lot of commitment, a commitment that obviously isn't present if you can't even take the short time to at least shave them. I can see why most of the ladies would be unimpressed, to say the least. Female breasts are NOT hairy, (none that I've found so far) and even the saggiest female breasts (99 out of 100) will still have nipples pointing front and forward. I have to be honest, even though I know I just pissed a few folks off. And on that happy note goodnight!! Patti

(By the way, Barbara Fury, nice photo! I like to see real people!)

I want to clarify, for some of the folks who may not have seen many of my posts. If I made it sound like I am on actual female hormones, that is no longer the case. I took PM for nearly a year after stopping the hormones. Mostly as an experiment to see if I could maintain my changes without the "hard stuff". I really didn't want the "D" cups I was headed for. It has worked rather well. I recently took a few months break, lost a little bust size, not much, and was considering going back on estrogen a short while to get it back. However we decided to continue the PM. I know, too, that things are coming back, as even with B+ breasts currently, I am once again having soreness and aching all around the aureolas and nipples, as well as increased noticeability of blood vessels in the breasts. I love it, though I did have to get back up to 3 grams a day to get it started again. And, since we have both more or less agreed that I need to set a size limit, I'll probably be stepping the dose down in the near future. That may take some experimenting as well, to get the correct maintaining dosage. Luck to all, Patti

(14-02-2013, 06:24 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  1st, I'm a bit confused. Some here referred to Wahaika as "he", a male? On the profile it says "female". Makes a bit of difference.

Just to answer this point. Yes, Wahaika is male and as far as I know has never tried to say otherwise. His stated motive for being involved in NBE is to assist his wife's breast development, so presumably he says female on his profile because he considers that it is his wife who is the recipient of his heavy handed approach to NBE.

Makes sense. Wonder why his wife didn't just have the profile? Hope he treated her with a little more dignity.

My wife has been taking 1 500mg PM daily for about 2 months now. I let her use my last 40 or so until I got more. Would have lasted me a week, but was better used as a test for her. Even though she is well past menopause, she still gets a certain level of irritability and hot flashes at that time of month. Happy to say, it has helped. She still can get cranky with me, but I've usually had it coming. She has also seen a difference. My only concern, and it may not be PM-related, is that for the last couple months, her sleeping pattern has altered. Not losing sleep, just getting it at different times. Probably too low a dose to do anything for her breasts. (but I'll be watching!!)

Sure glad I don't have to deal with the "monthlies". Oddly, though, she is convinced that there must be something, because she says my mood goes through a regular change for a few days on a cycle. Don't know, but even so, it still is a blessing to not have the other things that accompany that business.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon