Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to explore my dream

(By the way, Barbara Fury, nice photo! I like to see real people!)
[/quote]

Thank you , I am many things but one thing I am is always real , love your photo too , good luck with everything Wink

Hi

Wow, that was... unexpected.

Just a couple of things about me that I'd like to clear up.
I'm genetically male and I like women. I don't see me ever beeing sexually attracted to males. So that makes me heterosexual by convention, but I don't relly care about the therminology.

The fact that I don't plan on transitioning is mostly practical. If there were a safe and painless way (for both me and the people around me) of becoming female, I would take it without hesitation. I'd actually very much like to relive my life as a girl and I'm sure I'd be happier. But the available options are neither safe nor painless. GRS is a rather serious surgery and not easily undone, getting rid of a pair of breasts is - comparatively - easy. That is should I find out, that I made the wrong decision. The social complications you face in such a situation aren't easy either.

I also don't see the need to present as female since I don't care so much how others see me. I'm not comfortable with beeing a guy and I do hope that I will one day be able to wear some nice womens clothes without looking silly or out of place. But only for me and my wellbeing. Even then I'll probably spend most of the time in public as a guy with boobs which may or may not be noticed.

And lastly, yes I do have a breast fetish. Can't deny that. Though I couldn't even start to explain why I love them so much. Since I've learned about all the herbs used for NBE and PM in particular (what made my dream a real possibility) I've been mulling this over. I wanted to be sure that I want breasts to feel better, more complete not just as part of a fetish.

(13-02-2013, 03:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi GlassFin,

sorry your question got hijacked!

My tips:

1) in about a week you should start to experience a feeling of well-being. Depending on how screwed up you used to feel, it could be euphoric. If you don't experience this, there are two possibilities: (a) you aren't taking enough, or (b) if you experience unease and anxiety, you should stop.

So far I'm feeling better than I used to for quite some time.

(13-02-2013, 03:42 PM)bryony Wrote:  3) resist increasing the dose for a couple of weeks. If by then you haven't experienced any itching or prickling, increase it by 500mg for another week or two and so on until you do.

I try to stick to my dosage. Non of the typical "growth symptoms" yet but my nipples are extremly sensitive for 2 days now.

Thanks for the tips bryony.

Greetings

My apologies for not cutting and pasting various quotes.

Regarding hairy breasts, well, I have them. I don't always have the time to shave them, but I can assure everyone that when I decide to post photos, they will be hairless. I find shaving my body hair to be difficult compared to shaving facial hair because the skin isn't as tight, and the hairs go all different directions. I've tried epilators, and they seem to be almost as much work as shaving and with similar results--lots of missed hairs. Unfortunately, I have a lot of body hair, and I don't have the time or money to undergo laser or electrolysis. I would likely need both since some of my body and facial hair has turned white. Also, there are unfortunate women out there, though they are rare, who due to some sort of hormonal imbalance, do have body hair much like a male, not just the thin, vellous hair most women have.

Regarding obesity and environmental estrogenic compounds. I'm not exactly sure when I started wanting to crossdress. Young children often experiment with gender. My earliest recollection was around age 12 so maybe as puberty was starting to kick in and T poisoning was beginning. I began to gain weight at age 7 and grew moobs shortly after that. Abdominal fat tends to aromatize T into E. We also know that plastics have estrogen-like compounds. Since the 1970s, there has been a move away from glass food containers toward plastic containers. There also seems to be an increase in MtF transsexuals, though some of that could be due to increased awareness and more societal acceptance causing more of them to transition rather than suffer. Admittedly, we still have a long way to go before transsexuals are as accepted as gays and lesbians who still have a long way to go before they are fully accepted, but they are getting closer.

Regarding gender/sexuality. I guess I'm similar to Barbara Fury. I'm attracted to femininity. I would have no problem being in a ltr with a pre-op or non-op TS. As for everyone being a bit bisexual, I remember from my intro to psychology class in college that one theory is we are all bi to some degree or another or else we wouldn't be able to form friendships with members of the same sex. Like everything else, it is a continuum with most people being mostly hetero.

I tend to concur with Patti's assessment of modern American women. I've found the majority of women have some list of impossible standards that most men will never meet. It is only going to get worse as more and more women are pursuing advanced and professional degrees while men often don't even pursue a Bachelor's. The American school system (thanks to a misguided feminist movement) has decided that girls are more important than boys. In reality, everyone needs to be given the best educational opportunity they can get, and neither gender should be favored at the expense of the other. I've more or less given up on ever finding a mate.

In regards to the whole topic of males who want boobs and don't want to lose their dicks.. I am one of them and yes I am autogyn. (at times) as well but there is much more to it that that. I came out publicly dec 21st to my family and friends.. and anybody else who gives a shit that I am both a man and a woman, and it can be any varying degree between the two. I have embraced who I am internally enough to express it outwardly. (my parents were ripped apart with it and started shoving their dogma down my throat but that's all right)

I view myself as having both a male and a female nature.. or even 2 separate essences that morph freely (if I allow them to as a conscious being). There is no true definition even for myself.

Ultimately I get what the OP is talking about because I also had similar feelings when I joined these forums, and it's not that they went away, but I discovered more of myself since then. While we are all adults: in regards to groping and fucking myself.. hell yea I would. I do that anyways.. When I masturbate I am quite literally (emotionally) fucking my female self. My female nature takes over and all thought process goes away.. it's entirely feeling and sensation at that point. IT FEELS AMAZING.. and not just in the sense of doing it just to get off.. it's deeper than that and it's almost as if my 2 natures/genders have united as one.

I am not trying to push things aside, cut things out, or become something I am not -- for me: transitioning (in the classic sense) was never an option.. I thought about it but it never felt right.

I tried pushing my male nature aside completely for a while while on high doses of PM.. and while it was exciting at times.. there were negative effects (physically and emotionally) as well.

No longer am I running from myself.. and no longer am I running from society or the world. I look at androgynous figures in ancient cultures and that feels like exactly what I want to express (physically) who I am internally. I've said before that had I been born a hermaphrodite with all parts functioning .. it would be my most ideal birth, but I have this body and I don't regret it (besides if I was born a herm. my parents would have "fixed" me or I wouldn't have learned/experienced what I have. If NBE fails for me, I am still at peace with myself -- but while there is no harm in trying for a nice pair and I will take that opportunity.

While my eyes physically see gender.. I know everybody is a human being with their own life story and secrets. I am mostly attracted to physical females, but I am also bisexual. People are people, sex is sex, it doesn't matter to me.. and love is love regardless.

Dargona,
Well said, thank you.

PansyMae, I second your comment on Dargona's post. Your own earlier post was pretty good! This has been one of those fascinating threads that make this forum so worthwhile. Glasss Fin may have got hijacked but has received a whole range of different insights into different motivations and approaches in the pursuit of breast development. I’ve never managed to fully analyse my own motivations, but would like to mention a couple of further factors which may be significant for some people. There are those who find themselves with some degree of gynecomastia for whatever reason, whether heredity , environment or as a medical side effect, and rather than try to escape it have decided to embrace it, and also those who have found that breast or nipple stimulation can form erogenous alternatives or supplements to lost or damaged male responses of a more conventional nature, and can help sustain rather than damage an existing relationship.
While I’m not a fan of hairy breasts or unsatisfying cross-dressing, I am sure that I am not alone in finding that aesthetics are not my primary motivation in pursuing NBE. All the same, there are many here that seem to do pretty well in the aesthetic department!

.... I'm sorry but dargona i couldn't have said it any better myself i reflect off of what dargona exactly word for word ever since i was 8... when i put on my sisters bra....that comment almost made me tear up man i hope the world will just accept us all one day that it isn't our fault that we are who we are whatever it is.... but then again i haven't started my journey yet... i have only been on spiritual quest to find myself hopefully i can get a noogleberry soon to start wish me luck and i hope everyone can fufill there hopes and dreams

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon