Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anybody stuck to hops??

Has anybody achieved progress with hops?

If you look at Isabelle's profile you'll see that she made a huge difference mostly with hops. However, her tagline was "seriously high maintenance woman". If you can use PM, I'm sure it's more effective.

B.

PS I worry about Isabelle. Just disappeared last September without a farewell. I do hope nothing bad happened.

Hi,
Normally I used hops together with SP. I think it helped as I growth from flat to a small A-cup. But I also afraid that is not to good for my general health: light in my head, became more tired, etc. So for now I stopped for a while. I think I stopped the last 3-4 months now

same here i just stopped because it doesn't really makes me feel all that great, which is maybe because i smoked lots of weed too. not sure if it was the weed, the hops or both. so i stopped both. but the hops seemed to work well at the beginning. to me it feels like my body just stopped reacting to it as much as it used to. maybe it didn't work well enough because i never took it with SP or anything else. i figured if it has the E and it also drops the testosterone i won't need anything else. maybe i need to take a longer break. but never the less PM was much more effective.

You need to take into account that hops are a natural sedative.

BigDave

Hi,

Just to let you girls know I'm OK.

I grew well on hops in 2011. Had another growth spurt when I added L-arginine in April 2012, but I haven't grown since. At 88 kg in December, my breast circumference was up to 119 cm, but under bust went up too, to 94 cm. The difference, 25 cm, is no higher than it was through most of 2012.

(28-02-2013, 04:29 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Just to let you girls know I'm OK.

Good to hear. I've personally found your knowledge of herbs to be very helpful.

(28-02-2013, 04:29 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi,

Just to let you girls know I'm OK.

Isabelle is baaaack!!! *doing happy dance* I regretted the fact that you seemed to have left the forum by the time I finally decided to join the forum and get some answers for myself. All of us dying to pick your brain for information will be queuing up for answers now!!!!

P.S. I haven't mentioned it before, but I read your program pages almost everyday and come up with new knowledge! Thank you!

(28-02-2013, 04:29 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Just to let you girls know I'm OK.

Great to hear!.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon