Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hoping for more change

It's now been one month since the changeover to PM. I am now up to 2000 mg per day. Here is what I have noticed so far. Other than an occasional headache, I have had no other side effects. I haven’t noticed any mental or behavioral changes of any kind. There have been some physical changes though. My nipples are definitely more erect and a tiny bit more sensitive. Both breasts are still soft and I can’t detect any form of budding. I have gained a couple of unwanted pounds and that is troublesome to me. I wasn't expecting that Angry My body hair also continues to decline. Most noticeable has been an occasional bruising feeling in my testicles. I think this may be somewhat normal but I did not experience it when I was taking the SP, FG & RC. I also do not get the spontaneous erections so something is changing downstairs. I am thinking about quitting cold turkey next week to work on the weight gain and to let things settle a bit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon