Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where is Post Option to not display signature?

I just replied to a post and wanted to not display my signature, but couldn't see how to do it.
I think the box in which you type blocks the post option for signatures. Is that the case? Just below the box is Post Options, but only the Disable Smilies option can be clicked. I think the option above it, covered by the box, says Signature something.

(23-02-2013, 12:35 PM)goldy Wrote:  I think the box in which you type blocks the post option for signatures. Is that the case?

No, it shouldn't do that.

Where "Welcome back", username, on that line (User CP - Log Out)
Click on "User CP" under Your Profile there is option for change signature.

Janet

I don't want to change my signature. I want the option to send it with some posts but not all. When I click on New Reply, the box to type in is still blocking the Post Option for blocking signature, and only showing the option for Disable Smilies.
Can this be fixed?

(24-02-2013, 10:50 AM)goldy Wrote:  Can this be fixed?

There would have to be a way of replicating the problem first. What browser are you using?

It's Internet Explorer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon