Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been away for a while (web Site)

Had to stop taking PM because it caused my Allergies to go into overdrive. So I made some PM extract and added it to some hand cream and been using it directly on my breast. It has been working. I regulate the amount just enough to keep the breast sore and my breast are growing and my nipples are feeling really good (Can't stop playing with them). Rolleyes

I'm glad it is winter right now. Have been able to wear baggy cloths. Don't know what I'll do for summer. I'll probably just grin and bare them. Big Grin

Also I can't take SP. Causes my 'T' level to drop too low. My 'T' level was about 115 before I started using herbs.

Also for the folks that have a swollen prostate like me. I've been using Solaray's Pygeum and it has done wonders for me. It is hard to find it without SP included. Just after 5 days of using it once a day, I can now go to the bathroom with ease and sleep all night.

That is about it. I'll post pictures later.

Zippy

I'm not sure how it compares in price, effectiveness, etc., but Swanson Vitamins also sells pygeum under their own brand, and it is pure pygeum.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-100-caps

(24-02-2013, 04:41 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  I'm not sure how it compares in price, effectiveness, etc., but Swanson Vitamins also sells pygeum under their own brand, and it is pure pygeum.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...g-100-caps

Thank You. Much better price. Solaray's Pygeum is pure also, But at a much steeper price. $18-$24 bucks for a bottle of 30.

Zippy

(24-02-2013, 06:10 PM)Zippy Wrote:  Thank You. Much better price. Solaray's Pygeum is pure also, But at a much steeper price. $18-$24 bucks for a bottle of 30.

Zippy

You're welcome. Should you buy from them, I hope it works at least as well as the more expensive Solaray. I buy a lot of supplements from Swanson, and I assume it all works as well as the name-brand products. They are a GMP (good manufacturing practices) manufacturer which is some assurance of quality. If you sign up for email alerts, they have almost weekly sales, and once in a while pygeum will be available on buy one, get one free usually with a limit of 3 plus 3 free.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon