Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progesterone cream and breast

i am wondering can progesterone cream help me to grow enlarge breast or not? if it help me to grow breast, what brand and where to buy it?

(26-02-2013, 03:47 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  i am wondering can progesterone cream help me to grow enlarge breast or not? if it help me to grow breast, what brand and where to buy it?

Well First, Hi & welcome.

On Progesterone, it is generally used much later on in Development, you can search the forum and find far more information that I could ever type on it.

(26-02-2013, 03:47 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  i am wondering can progesterone cream help me to grow enlarge breast or not? if it help me to grow breast, what brand and where to buy it?

Hello.

I use progesterone cream more for preventing estrogen dominance than for breast growth. This is what I use for progesterone cream:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GFJJHY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

newbie,

I like flamsabers use the progesterone cream for estrogen dominance and it works pretty good. I use the same brand that flamesabers uses but have the tube because it is a little easier to measure out and apply.

Welcome to the board! These wonderful people have really helped and inspired me for something I have wanted all my life. Most here will give you some great information.

Regards,

KellyG

does anyone know why i got a red spot on my arms and no where else?

is that side effect, virus or infection?

i took natureday stuff few days ago.

(26-02-2013, 05:14 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  does anyone know why i got a red spot on my arms and no where else?

What does the spot look like? Do you get much sun?

Suddenly appearing red spots are often basal-cell carcinomas (skin cancers). They are very common and not particularly dangerous if taken care of in a timely manner. If the spot doesn't go away in a few days then I highly recommend a visit to a dermatologist, just to be sure.

Good luck!

Misty

(26-02-2013, 05:26 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(26-02-2013, 05:14 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  does anyone know why i got a red spot on my arms and no where else?

What does the spot look like? Do you get much sun?

Suddenly appearing red spots are often basal-cell carcinomas (skin cancers). They are very common and not particularly dangerous if taken care of in a timely manner. If the spot doesn't go away in a few days then I highly recommend a visit to a dermatologist, just to be sure.

Good luck!

Misty

this is what it look like:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JbOL1ZIS_Gw/TX...C00453.JPG

it does not raise up. i dont have alot. i only got 2 or 3 spots.

(26-02-2013, 05:41 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  this is what it look like:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JbOL1ZIS_Gw/TX...C00453.JPG

it does not raise up. i dont have alot. i only got 2 or 3 spots.

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with progesterone cream. However, are you applying it to your arms (where the spots are)? If so it could be some allergic reaction to something in the cream itself. You could try applying the cream somewhere else (or stopping altogether) and see if the spots go away.

If you are already applying it somewhere else (like to your thighs), then I would have the spots checked by a doctor.

Best!

Misty

Transgender newbie,
I think you should have a doctor look at that. I wouldn't be worried, it doesn't look life threatening but I'm no doctor. It might be as simple as an allergic reaction or dermal infection. Kinda looks like chicken pox.

Everyone,
I'm having a hard time figuring out what estrogen dominance is. I know if I'm using PM and get backaches and headaches I probably have dominance but that's about all I can understand. What I've found is too technical for me to build an understanding on. Can someone tell me, in a nutshell, what it is? And how does one use progesterone cream to alleviate dominance or prevent it because it seems one should generally leave the progesterone alone until much later in the breast growth process.

(26-02-2013, 09:32 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Everyone,
I'm having a hard time figuring out what estrogen dominance is. I know if I'm using PM and get backaches and headaches I probably have dominance but that's about all I can understand. What I've found is too technical for me to build an understanding on. Can someone tell me, in a nutshell, what it is? And how does one use progesterone cream to alleviate dominance or prevent it because it seems one should generally leave the progesterone alone until much later in the breast growth process.

Here's an excerpt from a site where you can test for estrogen dominance amongst other things:

Quote:Estrogen dominance: This is caused when you don't have enough progesterone to balance the effects of estrogen. Thus, you can have low estrogen but if you have even lower progesterone, you can have symptoms of estrogen dominance

Here's the link to the site:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon