Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wouldn't it be Nice......

(05-03-2013, 08:05 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Waaaay back, (before the 8-track days) my uncle used to say, "there's a place for girls with boobies like Coco, the Dairy Farmers Monthly, 'cause them ain't boobies, thems udders", or something like that. (Hope that old-time humor wasn't too crude).

Hey. I still have an 8 track...Tongue

Misty

Want some tapes? Or an old Atari? Or a couple Colecovisions? Geez, I really need to clear a few shelves in the garage...

(05-03-2013, 05:12 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(05-03-2013, 04:44 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(05-03-2013, 02:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(05-03-2013, 02:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  I was thinking... people have referred to Kylie Minogue and Madonna as "gay icons".... Kate has my vote for the TG/TS icon ... put me in the Kate "wannabeebutcantbe" section... Oh for that magic lamp...

B.

I thought you were hoping for a transformational pill Byrony, not a magical lamp. Big Grin

at this stage, I think magic has a better chance! :-)

B.

So how would you use your other two wishes? Tongue

Me me me, pick me Bryony

(05-03-2013, 05:52 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  Want some tapes? Or an old Atari? Or a couple Colecovisions? Geez, I really need to clear a few shelves in the garage...

be glad it isn't as bad as my garage.......

Found some more Bernie Dexter photos to post.

(theirs just something about that one)

(i love that dress)

(I like this outfit to)

Lenneth, I'd invite you to come help with clean-up, but with 2 garages (one of them a 24x36) full of you-know-what, it would probably eat up an inordinate amount of vacation time. Guess what? It's gonna wait a while.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon