Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doing it Hardcore

(06-03-2013, 08:19 PM)moniker Wrote:  I just posted some more transgender specific questions elsewhere and OMG, they are ALL so self-defeatist, it's insane. I roughly outlined the metabolic 'trick' here, and their reaction was, more or less, "I didn't read what you wrote, but only HRT works" (literally just a ton of variations of the same thing).

>_>- Maybe everyone is so wrapped up in the wait for diagnosis and the 'official' explanation that they are sucked into a devotion to the state approved way. Whether it's the only way or not, I can't tolerate that attitude.

Here's a thread I recommend reading if you're interested in learning about others' experiences on TG Boards.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13409&page=8&highlight=disciplinarian

Needless to say, you're not the only one who has been shunned for suggesting the use of herbs.

Somebody else try to contribute to "Susan's House of Correction"? Smile

Otherwise known as TS Nazis 'R' Us.

B.

(06-03-2013, 09:48 PM)bryony Wrote:  Somebody else try to contribute to "Susan's House of Correction"? Smile

Otherwise known as TS Nazis 'R' Us.

B.

don't get me started on that bunch......Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon