Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wouldn't it be Nice......

She looks like the lady I saw in Orlando 2weeks ago at a Mac makeup thing. They had music blaring and a very large mall display set up in Archie Andrews theme. They had a blonde and a brunette there done up as Betty and Veronica, Bernie looks like she might have been the Veronica. She looked like her heels were too small and really making her feet hurt.

(05-03-2013, 12:12 AM)sfem Wrote:  She looks like the lady I saw in Orlando 2weeks ago at a Mac makeup thing. They had music blaring and a very large mall display set up in Archie Andrews theme. They had a blonde and a brunette there done up as Betty and Veronica, Bernie looks like she might have been the Veronica. She looked like her heels were too small and really making her feet hurt.

no idea, but you might be able to find something on her website about it....
http://berniedexter.com/

(04-03-2013, 07:16 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(03-03-2013, 08:04 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Jealousy is definitely the word to describe how I feel -- not lust.

Misty

There's honestly nothing about the picture of Coco that evokes any emotion in me. Those boobies are too big for me whether they were ON me or on my wife and the overall pose and persona of the subject are not desirable to me.

Kate on the other hand is quite the opposite. Her girl-next-door persona melts my heart. She looks so natural, so perfect, so sweet and most of all, so pretty! I don't lust for her but I rather, I wish I could BE her. It makes me a little sad that I'm nothing like her in appearance.

I wonder if she's as sweet as she appears in public. Would she talk to an average person like me if we met in the right situation and I didn't recognize her? Does she know just how pretty she is to so many and is she humble or is she self conscious, or haughty? ...For me, it's all envy of her body and perceived personality, no lust at all.

Ditto in every respect! I've seen a number of interviews, and she just strikes me as a very happy pleasant girl who is enjoying the fun of being oh, so pretty. Boy, do I envy her!

B.

I greatly prefer Kate Upton, but both pictures are too far from the real world, and Coco’s figure is too exaggerated, for them to represent beings that I could fantasize about interacting with or becoming (not that I’ve ever been much into role playing). A short while ago, Pamela Anderson was being interviewed on TV, and I remarked to my wife that PA really wasn’t my type. To which she replied that in view of my interest in breast development, she would have expected me to have admired that particular development, and that in any case for PA it was the basis of her career. I said something lame about there being such a thing as overdoing it, and that PA’s projection (meaning personality as well as boob) didn’t appeal to me, but I probably should have said that I found my wife’s breasts both much more beautiful and way beyond my own wildest ambitions

I don't feel like this is hijacking, so here are some of my favourites:

K1

K2

K3

Look what a sweet face she has without cosmetics...

K4

Whimper...
K5

K6

I was thinking... people have referred to Kylie Minogue and Madonna as "gay icons".... Kate has my vote for the TG/TS icon ... put me in the Kate "wannabeebutcantbe" section... Oh for that magic lamp...

B.

(05-03-2013, 02:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  I was thinking... people have referred to Kylie Minogue and Madonna as "gay icons".... Kate has my vote for the TG/TS icon ... put me in the Kate "wannabeebutcantbe" section... Oh for that magic lamp...

B.

I thought you were hoping for a transformational pill Byrony, not a magical lamp. Big Grin

Waaaay back, (before the 8-track days) my uncle used to say, "there's a place for girls with boobies like Coco, the Dairy Farmers Monthly, 'cause them ain't boobies, thems udders", or something like that. (Hope that old-time humor wasn't too crude).

(05-03-2013, 02:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  I don't feel like this is hijacking, so here are some of my favourites:

K1

K2

K3

Look what a sweet face she has without cosmetics...

K4

Whimper...
K5

K6

I was thinking... people have referred to Kylie Minogue and Madonna as "gay icons".... Kate has my vote for the TG/TS icon ... put me in the Kate "wannabeebutcantbe" section... Oh for that magic lamp...

B.

.......*whimper* indeed.......

(05-03-2013, 08:05 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Waaaay back, (before the 8-track days) my uncle used to say, "there's a place for girls with boobies like Coco, the Dairy Farmers Monthly, 'cause them ain't boobies, thems udders", or something like that. (Hope that old-time humor wasn't too crude).

Old time? heh they still talk like that where I live....Rolleyes

(05-03-2013, 02:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(05-03-2013, 02:26 AM)bryony Wrote:  I was thinking... people have referred to Kylie Minogue and Madonna as "gay icons".... Kate has my vote for the TG/TS icon ... put me in the Kate "wannabeebutcantbe" section... Oh for that magic lamp...

B.

I thought you were hoping for a transformational pill Byrony, not a magical lamp. Big Grin

at this stage, I think magic has a better chance! :-)

B.

(05-03-2013, 04:44 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(05-03-2013, 02:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

B.

at this stage, I think magic has a better chance! :-)

B.

So how would you use your other two wishes? Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon