Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newly registered - should I start here?

Hello all. I post with hesitancy because I am not sure that this is the proper place to do so.

I was going to post an introduction where it seemd natural - the introduce yourself forum, but after reading the rather lengthy thread by at least one woman who is against men being allowed on this site I decided not to go there. She claims there are many women who don't want men on this site. Surely I am not here to offend anyone so it seemed best not to post an introduction there.

If this is not the right place for an introduction, would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Once there I will post a short bio.

For now may I simply say I am a male, transgendered, reaching out to find some help from others who truly understand my deep longing for breast ( and body feminization if possible). By what I have perused here I believe I have stumbled upon the right place. Stumbled? Perhaps divinely led is a better explanation.

Thank you for any direction you all would be kind enough to render.

Oh, I have searched and haven't been able to find the definition of the acronym PM. What might that be?

Hi. Welcome.

I don't think anyone here would be opposed to your posting an introduction in here. I did, and nobody seemed upset or even told me I posted it in the wrong place. To be honest, I didn't know there was a place for introductions until your post mentioned it.

I think you will find you probably have come to the right place. Many here share your issues and are embarking on a similar journey.

If you search on the word "abbreviations" you will find a lot of information concerning the various ones used here. PM is pueraria mirifica which is a source of phyto-estrogens. You can see why most refer to it as PM.

Hello Charrie.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Here's a link I'm sure you'll find helpful in regards to familiarizing yourself with the acronyms used on this site:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13485

Welcome!

(03-03-2013, 03:38 AM)Charrie Wrote:  
Hello all. I post with hesitancy because I am not sure that this is the proper place to do so.

I was going to post an introduction where it seemd natural - the introduce yourself forum, but after reading the rather lengthy thread by at least one woman who is against men being allowed on this site I decided not to go there. She claims there are many women who don't want men on this site. Surely I am not here to offend anyone so it seemed best not to post an introduction there.

Ignore Harpys like that one, they are a Minority.

(03-03-2013, 03:38 AM)Charrie Wrote:  
Oh, I have searched and haven't been able to find the definition of the acronym PM. What might that be?

PM = Pueraria Mirifica, which is an herb that many of us use.

Many of us Buy Ours from here: www.ainterolherbs.com

Hello, and welcome. Yes, there's bit of flash and smoke goes on once in a while, but not much in here, and nothing to get too concerned about. Good luck here, you'll find lots of folks willing to give advice on just about anything you could ask. Patti

Welcome Charrie Smile

Welcome, Charrie! This is a great group with lots of people who can share their experience. Enjoy!!

Thank you for a warm welcome.
When time permits I will post a brief introduction / bio.
My emotions in having found this group are many. Excited, relieved, thankful, eager, accepted, calmed.
And I am wondering if truly this is an answer to many prayers.

Welcome Charrie. As you are just starting, I will suggest that you may wish to pick a pose and snap a photo or two for yourself to compare to as you go along. Many of us wish we had had the foresight to do that before beginning. There is plenty of information here. Don't be afraid to search the forums. Even posts from more than 2 years ago contain useful and still current info.[/align]

Welcome Charrie,

There is a wealth of info here. You just have to search and ask.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon