Hey everyone I am 21 year old male.

I weigh 120 pounds
Height: 5'6"
Upper bust:34"
Bust:34"
Under bust: 33"
waist:28"
hips:33.5"

I started taking SP about 2 weeks ago and PM about 4 days. Have not noticed anything but that is expected as I have just started. I take 2SP twice a day and 1PM twice a day. SP 450mg (Walmart brand) and PM 500mg (Aintroel)

I was wondering if it would help if I added PM cream and did breast messages?

If there is anything else that would help improve results please let me know Smile

Do you think with my dementions above I could create a very feminate body with herbs?

Hello goddessluamerava.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Using pm and sp sounds like a good plan to initiate your journey with NBE. You may have to adjust the doses to find out what amounts are most effective for you. I haven't used pm cream. I think at the right dosage and given enough time, you'll start seeing results by just ingesting the herbs. I'm not sure how much breast massages would help either though. I doubt doing breast massages would hinder your growth in any way, so give it a try if you like.

Until you've spent some time taking sp and pm, it's hard to say whether there is anything else you can do to improve your growth rate. It's possible sp and pm may be all you need to achieve breast growth. I think a lot of members here have devised their own regime based on their experiences. Some go cold turkey from NBE herbs a few days out of every month to get a growth spurt. Some adjust their intake of NBE herbs so that their hormones fluctuates like how a female's hormones fluctuates on a monthly basis. I have my high and low intakes of pm every week. Once you've spent a few months pursuing NBE, I think you'll have a much better idea of whether any of these regimes may be useful to you. Or who knows, you may come up with your own regime to follow.

Are you trying to pass as a female or are you looking to have a feminine body but otherwise present yourself as a male? If it's the former, I think it depends on your other physical traits. If it's the latter, it looks as though you're already have some things going favorably for you.

goddessluamerava, (that's a mouthful), welcome!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of help here, with honest advice. And not just about herbs, but with other goals you set for yourself. I'm also sure that when you gave your measurements, you meant dimensions, not dementions. (But if you didn't, well a few of us here are a bit "demented", so you're still welcome)! Best of luck!

My dementions are the reason I'm here.... Smile

Dementions are cool, dementias suckBig Grin

goddess, I don't know how much ainterol you ordered, but when you next order some, check their specials. With my last order I bought a tube of PM cream. it was $9.95. I can't attest to it's effectiveness, as I used it in conjunction with the PM capsules, and not separately. Really nice cream, similar to cocoa butter, and absorbs quickly. If nothing else, it's makes for an enjoyable massage! And, although they say to keep it off your nipples, i don't know how the hell you're supposed to do that, so I didn't. Nipples need love, too.

(06-03-2013, 03:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello goddessluamerava.

Are you trying to pass as a female or are you looking to have a feminine body but otherwise present yourself as a male? If it's the former, I think it depends on your other physical traits. If it's the latter, it looks as though you're already have some things going favorably for you.

For now I am passing as male but once things start to develop I am going to start to pass as female my over all goal is to go female full time

I like the PM cream. I can't say what if anything it does for me, because like yourself I use it with the pills. Also, I find I use it only 2-3 times a month. I bought it because I wanted free shipping. Smile But it feels nice on my skin and I get a mental boost from applying it. Feels like I'm doing something nice for myself. I find it a nuisance to avoid the nipples so I don't worry about it do them too. I use it so little I can't imagine I'm going to be bitten by whatever they're worried about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon