Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doing it Hardcore

(06-03-2013, 05:29 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  For people in the UK, there is another seller, but I don't have a URL for it.

I thought there was a UK version of http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ Huh

(06-03-2013, 05:29 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(06-03-2013, 05:20 AM)moniker Wrote:  That's really inspiring! I was considering getting some bulk and then using it to make a sublingual tincture-- but then I would be clueless on the dosage. What providers/retailers/wholesalers does everyone recommend?
For people in the UK, there is another seller, but I don't have a URL for it.

I believe it is www.puerariamirifica.co.uk, but Pansy-Mae or Bryony should chime in shortly to confirm. Wink

Flamesabers, I believe there is indeed a UK arm of Ainterol, unsure of the URL.

Lisia

(06-03-2013, 05:34 AM)Lisia Wrote:  
(06-03-2013, 05:29 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(06-03-2013, 05:20 AM)moniker Wrote:  That's really inspiring! I was considering getting some bulk and then using it to make a sublingual tincture-- but then I would be clueless on the dosage. What providers/retailers/wholesalers does everyone recommend?
For people in the UK, there is another seller, but I don't have a URL for it.

I believe it is www.puerariamirifica.co.uk, but Pansy-Mae or Bryony should chime in shortly to confirm. Wink

Flamesabers, I believe there is indeed a UK arm of Ainterol, unsure of the URL.

Lisia

Thank you, Lisia, that looks right for what I was thinking of.

Ainterol and pueraia.co.uk are not the same company, but both sell PM products.I've used both and can't really tell the difference, both work for me.
p...co.uk is a slightly quicker delivery but only by a few days. Price is similar, but Ainterol comes in bottles of 1000capsules and .co.uk in bottles of 60

Big Grin 1000 capsule bottles? Darn, and I've piddling with 100 count bottles.

(06-03-2013, 07:42 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Big Grin 1000 capsule bottles? Darn, and I've piddling with 100 count bottles.

I agree. Tongue

I got a 500 capsule bottle for my multivitamins and that's already quite a bit on the large size. Having a bottle twice that size filled with pm? Wow.

I think it was a typo, as PattiJT was I think making sport of.

Oops sorry, yes, should be 100, not 1000!

Rolleyes What have we if not our humor?

(06-03-2013, 05:25 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  on TG Boards, I have never been able to figure out why they are so absurdly against herbs, in-betweens & self med.....

I just posted some more transgender specific questions elsewhere and OMG, they are ALL so self-defeatist, it's insane. I roughly outlined the metabolic 'trick' here, and their reaction was, more or less, "I didn't read what you wrote, but only HRT works" (literally just a ton of variations of the same thing).

>_>- Maybe everyone is so wrapped up in the wait for diagnosis and the 'official' explanation that they are sucked into a devotion to the state approved way. Whether it's the only way or not, I can't tolerate that attitude.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon