Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast injection

I have been doing research for my girlfriend who wants breast implants, but has to wait a year or so till she can get them. My question is has any females tried injecting saline or tap water into there breast to enlarge them temporary? She wants to see what it would be like with a bigger cup for a few days. Any info is greatly .

Thanks

that would be like injecting water into "part" of a sponge.

Breasts are Glandular Tissue and fat, not water.

http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/xham...s/1732503/

http://www.tube8.com/fetish/breast-injection/3411461/

The effects are quite temporary, but you can see lots of photos of breast inflation with saline on www.newart.com in the forums. You have to register but it's free.

(04-03-2013, 09:49 AM)cros Wrote:  I have been doing research for my girlfriend who wants breast implants, but has to wait a year or so till she can get them. My question is has any females tried injecting saline or tap water into there breast to enlarge them temporary? She wants to see what it would be like with a bigger cup for a few days. Any info is greatly .

Thanks

she should try herbs or bo for the year shes waiting the results are natural much nocer than implants and then if she still want the implants they will look better under more natural breast tissue.

just have her eat chiken feet or even chicken wings (with fat and skin) for 2 weeks straight, you'll see she will gain a half cup to a cup more. But once she stops, the gains will go away.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is a pro on the Bdsm scene about it as I was
thinking about this earlier on in the process for the same reason .
The advise she gave me was not to do it unless you can get someone who knows their stuff because if the needle goes in wrong, you can pierce a duct or something , get infected and have a lot of serious problems. Be careful if you do it .

Thank you girls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon