Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which hair color do you think is best?

I love the red/brown but I also love that darker blonde (picture with grey tank/cutoff shorts). I love your skin tone soooo gorgeous!

Okay so, thought I'd update here a bit on what I've done with my hair, I will get pics later to show. I'll also go into detail what I did in case anyone is trying to change their haircolor, notice that my hair was a red/brown before doing this, a level 4 or 5. So my hair was NOT light. Also red hair will act different than other colors and hair texture and type plays a role as well.

Okay so last week I went to sallys and got my trusty hair color remover Ion Color Corrector, I also picked up a neutral blonde, a level 8 I believe. The reason for choosing a neutral shade and not a golden or ash based is because golden of course has golden tones, ash has grey/green tones. My hair being red/brown I knew would turn orange after the color corrector so I wanted to get rid of the orange with a neutral base. The reason for going to a level 8 is you want to go 2 shades lighter than the shade you want. I wanted a level 6. Okay so of course I went home and did the color corrector as directed, deep conditioned my hair in the shower, got out and blow dried it, then proceeded to doing the coloring. My hair was a level 7 orangy medium/dark blonde. I put the color on my hair mixing it with a 20 vol sensitive scalp developer by Ion, my fav. I didn't want to go to high in level as I didn't want it to lift my roots too much... Well so much for that lol. My hair ended up a light brown with a orangy tinge and my roots were blonde. *facepalm* I thought it looked bad, but not as bad as some of my other goofups so I thought, okay I'll live with it and let my hair rest for a week or so then redo it.

I went to work and to my surprise everyone liked it. Go figure. But I still wanted close to my natural color that way I won't have to do it all the time. So I waited a week, deep conditioning between. Then went back to Sally's this time talking to a girl who just got out of cosmetology school. She suggested I only go one level higher than the color I want and avoid my roots till the last 10 min of processing when doing the color. She also suggested I use this color additive to the dye to get rid of the orange. So I got more color corrector, a level 7 neutral blonde, and the color additive (forgot what it was called exactly but it said NO RED on the packet). If anyone wants to get red out then I'll look it up. So I did the color corrector again Sunday, my hair turned a level 7/8 orangy blonde, I decided to wait a day and let my hair air dry. So yesterday I mixed the level 7 neutral blonde with 30 vol developer (sensitive scalp by Ion) put in the packet and put it on most my hair, avoiding roots as much as possible, left it for 20 min or so, then put it on the roots and left it for 10 min then rinsed. I did a test strand before all this with the dye btw lol. So the dye with the additive was dark grey, so it looked like it was turning my hair grey haha. But when I washed it out, it was a lovely light brown. After washing I did a protein treatment and a deep conditioning treatment. Now my hair is a light brown my roots are a dark blonde, so they are still lighter, but not horrible. If the roots start bothering me I will go get a light brown demi permanent and put it on the roots to blend.

So yea, that's everything I did and as I said I will post pics of the new hair soon. I might do highlights in a month or so, not major ones just a shade or two lighter to add dimension.

You would look good in a light chestnut with dark blonde highlights... at least that's what I think.

On a separate note, I really liked that bubble gum pink. I think I might try something like that when my hair grows back out, though it might look a bit goofy on me lol.

The color depends on the original color of the hair. If dark hair opt for light palette with the colored hair in front.

http://www.ludischarminginstinct.com

Paisley!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon