Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking the plunge

Hi all

I ve finally taken the plunge and started taking pm ive been taking pm for just over a week at 2000 mg a day and am curious to know on average how long does it normally take to see signs of it working eg tingling in the the breast etc, i know everyone is different but it would be helpfull to know what to look out for.

Can anyone offer me some advice on what sort of programme i should follow to acheive a gentle increase in breast, currently a 38AA looking to acheive around an a cup to start with and be able to maintain penile function.
I ve also seen a thread about making a breast cream using hand cream as a carrier for pm powder but cant find it again, can anyone help.
Many Thanks in advance.

Hello Skatmat.

I think it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before you start seeing or feeling breast growth.

I don't think there's a set program you have to follow to achieve breast growth. My advice is to start out slow and simple, that way you'll know what works for you and what doesn't, as well as any herbs that cause unpleasant side-effects for you. A lot of members (including myself Shy ) post their programs in their profiles. If you want to get a general idea of all the programs being used, I think that would be a good place to start. I think it's important though to remember what works for one individual may not work out so well for another.

The only cream I use for NBE is progesterone cream. I haven't heard of anyone mixing pm powder with a hand cream. I think those who use a breast cream usually just buy a cream form of pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon