Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

Hello everyone.

This is my current plan:

Dec. 2012-Present
I decided to make another change with my pm dosage. I've been concerned I'm losing the mental benefits of pm with a daily dose of 2,500 mg, so I'm switching up my dosage to have a three day high and a four day low.*

*2,000-4,000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica.
500 mg of PABA.
1,200 mg of Calcium
1/4 tsp of Progesterone Cream (Applied 2x daily to lower back, about 3 out of every 4 weeks)

*Sunday-Tuesday, 4,000 mg each day
Wednesday-Saturday, 2,000 mg each day

These are my previous plans:

Mar. 2012-Dec. 2012
Started taking pm. Daily dose varied from 2,000 mg to 3,000 mg. In June went back down to 2,500 mg due to headaches and backaches.

Nov. 2011-Mar. 2012
I started NBE using the flat2fem program

My stats:

Sex: Male
Gender Identity: Androgynous
Height 6'0"
Weight: 182 lbs

I don't have a specific ideal size. I think I'll be happy with whatever results I end up with. I've made changes with my pm dosage because I want to maintain the mental benefits of taking pm, not because of a lack of growth at a particular dosage.

I've decided to reduce my high dose of pm (Sun-Tues) from 4,000 mg to 3,500 mg. I'm curious to see if I can maintain the brain rewiring at a slightly lower dose.

(21-03-2013, 12:19 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've decided to reduce my high dose of pm (Sun-Tues) from 4,000 mg to 3,500 mg. I'm curious to see if I can maintain the brain rewiring at a slightly lower dose.

This didn't work out for me. As of May 11th, I resumed my high daily dose of 4,000 mg and low daily dose of 2,500 mg.

I've been taking a break from using progesterone cream. I've decided to start using it again, this time on my inner wrists instead of my lower back. Also, I'm planning on using it only 1 out of every 4 weeks.

I'm in the process of decreasing my high/low doses for pm. Currently I'm at 3,000 mg of pm for high days, 2,500 mg for the low days. My goal is to take 2,500 mg for the high days, 2,000 mg for the low days.

I'm also adding Spearmint in my regime. I'm hoping its anti-androgen properties make it feasible for me to pursue NBE and brain rewiring while I'm decreasing my pm intake. I'm currently taking 400 mg of Spearmint for the duration of one week. If everyone goes okay, I'll increase it to 800 mg the week after.

(18-08-2013, 02:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'm in the process of decreasing my high/low doses for pm. Currently I'm at 3,000 mg of pm for high days, 2,500 mg for the low days. My goal is to take 2,500 mg for the high days, 2,000 mg for the low days.

I'm also adding Spearmint in my regime. I'm hoping its anti-androgen properties make it feasible for me to pursue NBE and brain rewiring while I'm decreasing my pm intake. I'm currently taking 400 mg of Spearmint for the duration of one week. If everyone goes okay, I'll increase it to 800 mg the week after.
Hey flamesabers, just wondering how's the spearmint dose is working for ya? I've been waiting for close to a week for my order from Swanson.Although they told me
It shipped this past Monday,I haven't been able to track it.First time ordering from them is off to a slow start.Dodgy

(01-09-2013, 07:57 PM)Djz Wrote:  Hey flamesabers, just wondering how's the spearmint dose is working for ya? I've been waiting for close to a week for my order from Swanson.Although they told me
It shipped this past Monday,I haven't been able to track it.First time ordering from them is off to a slow start.Dodgy

The spearmint has been working good for me. I haven't had any issues with side-effects, and my brain rewiring continues to be holding. Smile

I didn't have any problems with receiving my order. It shipped on time and I got it just a few days later.

Flamesabre, can you tell me about the brain rewiring? How does it feel? What exactly is happening to you?

(26-09-2013, 12:09 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Flamesabre, can you tell me about the brain rewiring? How does it feel? What exactly is happening to you?

I posted a response to your questions in my 18 months thread.

Everything seems to be working for me. Smile I've increased my spearmint dosage to 800 mg a day, and reduced my pm dosage to 2,000-2500 mg. I currently have no plans to make any additional changes to my NBE regime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon