Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

(25-05-2015, 07:50 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  After 100 days I started taking pm again. For dosages I'm planning on taking it slow. 500 mg a day for the first week, 1,000 mg for the 2nd week, etc. I intend to go up to 2,000 mg.

It's great to hear from you, Flame. If you don't mind the inquiry, what motivated you to resume PM?

(25-05-2015, 11:55 AM)spanky Wrote:  It's great to hear from you, Flame. If you don't mind the inquiry, what motivated you to resume PM?

I never intended to quit pm permanently. Plus, I think my quality of life is better while on pm than without.

Last Sunday I bumped up my pm dosage to 1,000 mg a day. I can feel it starting to work again on me. Smile

(03-06-2015, 01:39 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Last Sunday I bumped up my pm dosage to 1,000 mg a day. I can feel it starting to work again on me. Smile

Cool. I always love it when the feeling resumes, both physical and mental (although I am never certain how much of the mental is some sort of placebo effect).

I've been off and on with my NBE program.

On 5/9/16 I started using pm cream again.

On 5/10/16 I'll start taking 1,000 mg per day. I'll also add 400 mg of spearmint per day.
On 5/15/16 I'll start taking 1,500 mg per day. I'll also add 800 mg of spearmint per day
On 5/22/16 I'll start taking 2,000 mg per day.

Not sure when I'll add progesterone cream back in to the mix.

It's great to hear from you, flame.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon