Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

My desire to have genetic kids is a resounding yes. I also have the option of sperm banking. Although I was under the impression that the decrease in sperm counts is reversible, which is likely to happen for the short term (high probability up to 6 months), "likely" isn't good enough; your FAQ has brought to light that this isn't worth taking for my values. *sigh* a major setback, but I'll figure things out Smile

I might name a kid after you if the case arises Smile

(20-04-2014, 07:10 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Statement #1 is about playing it safe. Statement #2 is about taking a gamble. I don't think there is a safe minimum, as I think there is insufficient data to document how quickly NBE herbs affect male fertility and how resilient male fertility may be after discontinuing the NBE herbs.

When you say you're concerned about your fertility, what does that mean exactly if you don't mind me asking? Is having your own children something you have your heart set on? Do you have a spouse or significant other who really wants to have kids, but you are otherwise indifferent on reproducing? Or is having kids something you are on the fence about, and would rather wait and see how life plays out for you?

Another way of saying this is, "are you willing to risk your fertility to grow breasts?" For a number of members this is a non-issue. Either members already have all the children they want, or like me they have no desire to reproduce. Those who try to do both simultaneously I think are in the minority on this forum. I can't ever recall any member lamenting about their infertility from NBE, but who knows? How do you think you would react if you found out tomorrow that you're permanently and irreversibly infertile, but are otherwise in good health? Do you think you would freak out and go into a depressed state where you mourn the loss of the family you wish you could have had? Or do you think you would accept it, move on and still believe you can live a fulfilling and happy life?

We're very close to age. If I actually wanted to raise a family, I wouldn't have pursued NBE or I would go with adoption.

Sperm banking is an alternative you can definitely pursue.

While there is probably a high probability that the effects of NBE herbs are reversible after a few months, there is still an element of playing Russian roulette with your reproductive capabilities. Keep in mind the odds of losing to Russian roulette are roughly 16%, but the consequences of losing is so dramatic that practically everyone will never choose to engage in the activity. The good news is you can always start up on NBE after you have your children.

I'll be honored to have a child named after me. Smile However, I don't think Flame or Sabers is a very popular name. Dodgy There is a number of both female and male variations of my real name though. Shy

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I think I'm making some progress with the blessed thistle. My nipples seem to protrude more from my areolas. In addition, it seems like I'm getting more noticeable projection than before, even when I'm wearing fairly thin spring jackets. Also, there have been two times in the last week or so that I felt a tiny sensation of wetness on my right areola. Could it possibly be lactation? Blush

That's good news, Flame. I hope it continues for you.

Clara Smile

Flame,

Hooray!, we're glad to see your program in the bio-male section. Blessed Thistle increases milk flow, so lactation should be possible. Please keep us informed, I'd like to know how it works out.

Smile

(03-05-2014, 05:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  That's good news, Flame. I hope it continues for you.

Clara Smile

Thank you! Smile

(03-05-2014, 07:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Flame,

Hooray!, we're glad to see your program in the bio-male section. Blessed Thistle increases milk flow, so lactation should be possible. Please keep us informed, I'd like to know how it works out.

Smile

Yeah, I asked Eve to transfer my thread last night.

Lotus, are you curious about the possibility of me lactating? [Image: smiley-ashamed002.gif]

(04-05-2014, 12:05 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(03-05-2014, 05:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  That's good news, Flame. I hope it continues for you.

Clara Smile

Thank you! Smile

(03-05-2014, 07:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Flame,

Smile

Yeah, I asked Eve to transfer my thread last night.

Lotus, are you curious about the possibility of me lactating? [Image: smiley-ashamed002.gif]

Oops busted!! Blush

Glad to see some of the options we discussed are working out for you flamesabers.Smile

The the damp feeling on your areola is more likely to be your montgomery glands this early. The blessed thistle's prolactin can change the oil secretions they put out, and it'll sometimes feel moist. Lactation is possible, but only if you're getting lots of regular stimulation or prolactin from another source. Could be a possibility in a month though.

How's the fitness plan going?

Epicene,

Thank you for the information about the oil secretions.

The fitness plan is going okay.

(20-04-2014, 05:19 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'll be adding blessed thistle to my regime soon. I'll give it a month or two to see how it works out with/without pm.

Do you have a verdict on blessed thistle yet? Do you know much about what it adds to an NBE program?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon