Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about quieting transgendered inner turmoil

(12-03-2013, 03:54 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I’m convinced that every person ever born, bar one, was born with at least one defect.
He was unable to swim. (He had to walk on water.) Big Grin Some might consider that a defect. Sorry. I couldn't resist. No offense intended.

(12-03-2013, 03:57 AM)Charrie Wrote:  Should these herbs be taken with or without food to make them as effective as possible?

I'm not sure as I wasn't consistent with taking them with or without food. It really depends on my schedule more than anything else. I take pm on an empty and full stomach. It doesn't seem to make a difference for me. Usually though, I think people may choose to take herbs with food as the herbs may upset their body if taken on an empty stomach.

(12-03-2013, 04:51 AM)Charrie Wrote:  Question did you start right off with PM rather than starting with some of the other herbs? I have been hesitant to start off so quickly with the "good stuff" without first "priming" my system with the FG/RC/SP and massage.

I've heard priming your system can be beneficial. I think a few people have speculated that perhaps taking the weaker herbs first helped boost the enlargement of my areolas. It would be impossible to know for certain though. It's not like I can restart my NBE to day 1 and start taking pm instead of the weaker herbs.

(12-03-2013, 05:49 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  There are some differences between what I did and what Flamesabers did because of a difference in the products. I bought all of my herbs from Swanson Health Products http://www.swansonvitamins.com.

Based on dosage, you are using a standardized SP extract, which is what I used. I didn't follow the link, but I'm guessing Flamesabers was using SP whole herb. Either way, we were both taking very large doses.

Yeah, I took the whole herb version of SP.

Charrie, I think those who are currently taking SP may be able to give you more guidance on how the whole herb form of SP compares against the standardized extract form.

(12-03-2013, 05:58 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(12-03-2013, 03:54 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I’m convinced that every person ever born, bar one, was born with at least one defect.
He was unable to swim. (He had to walk on water.) Big Grin Some might consider that a defect. Sorry. I couldn't resist. No offense intended.

That actually pretty funny - and I'm not just saying that either. Thanks for the chuckle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon