Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Funny story

Chalk me up as an unimaginative water ballooner. No incidents, but then I didn't do it very often and never outside of my bedroom.

Yup ladies, did the water balloon thing along with the impromptu bath. Tried the jello thing but just made a mess. Cotton breast forms, and can't remember what all anymore that didn't work. Tried the silicone inserts and breast forms, in other words, nearly anything I could stuff into a bra tried and just didn't work for some reason or another. I have 46B girls now and they work just fine! Wink

Before I started on herbs, I used to cut the feet out of pantyhose and fill them with Birdseed, luckily I never had any accidents. Would have been funny though if I had, imagine being followed home by a flock of Birds
HuhBig Grin

Maybe that is where Alfred Hitchcock got his inspiration for his movie....Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon