Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan.

Thanks for the answers! Smile
I'll definitely get one then, even if it doesn't help there's nothing to lose by using it Smile
Just need to figure out what size to get now...

If you're like me (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14529) with basically nothing or maybe some natural male breast enlargement, I suggest getting medium cups. I went back and forth several times between medium and large but I'm glad I got mediums.

Thanks, I'll order those when I get the chance then Smile

Also...this is probably a dumb question, but...I've read about both sports/physical activity/working out and masturbation causing surges of testosterone. Is this true? If so, will either of these activities negatively affect the effects of PM?

Thanks once again Smile

Not a dumb question. Those activities will cause temporary increases in testosterone and other things. It is temporary so I don't imagine it will have a large impact on your PM unless you are very active with those things. Excellent and correct use of affect and effect btw! There's hope for the human race after all!

There's something VERY emotionally soothing for me when I use my NB. It's even better than cross dressing to me because I know I'm permanently physically changing myself to outwardly express the little girl inside of me. Throughout the day I accumulate a lot of pent up femininity and when I finally end my day and get to Noogle, I almost want to cry tears of joy. When the domes touch my chest it takes my breath away for a second. I can only imagine how many cc's of endorphins I must release.

I have some practical advise for you when you get yours but you can private message me or visit the suction devices forum when you're ready. It's nothing you wont find in the instructions or a forum but if you have questions, I'd be glad to offer my male perspective.

sfem: There's NO hope for me! That technicality (Effect vs. Affect) in the English language has been a stumbling block for me my whole life. Smile

(18-03-2013, 06:11 PM)sfem Wrote:  Excellent and correct use of affect and effect btw!
Thanks, and English isn't even my first language Tongue Never had any problems with neither English nor German though, didn't get any spelling mistakes on exams and such. Creativity and imagination is where my problems are. Tongue

(18-03-2013, 06:11 PM)sfem Wrote:  It is temporary so I don't imagine it will have a large impact on your PM unless you are very active with those things.
Eheh... :p So I should cut back on it? xD

Thanks for the reply! Smile

And thanks for the offer, doodlebug2055, I'll gladly take you up on it if I have any questions. Smile

(18-03-2013, 06:54 PM)Lots Wrote:  
(18-03-2013, 06:11 PM)sfem Wrote:  It is temporary so I don't imagine it will have a large impact on your PM unless you are very active with those things.
Eheh... :p So I should cut back on it? xD

Thanks for the reply! Smile

If you experience brain rewiring, it's likely the urge to masturbate will decline substantially.

As for exercising, I think it probably won't if you do it in moderation. If you exercise to such an extent you're lowering your body fat percentage, you'll probably have less fat stored in your breasts and subsequently, have smaller breasts.

Thanks for the response Smile

That losing body fat will also decrease breast size caused by body fat redistribution is logical, but do masturbation and physical exercise in themselves actually hinder the effects of PM (by causing a surge of testosterone or by whatever is happening)?

(19-03-2013, 12:01 AM)Lots Wrote:  Thanks for the response Smile

That losing body fat will also decrease breast size caused by body fat redistribution is logical, but do masturbation and physical exercise in themselves actually hinder the effects of PM (by causing a surge of testosterone or by whatever is happening)?

No, not that I have noticed.

Thanks. Smile
I can't wait for my PM and SP to arrive... Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon