Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan.

Wink 

It's here! Smile
And I already took my first dose of ~500mg PM and 375mg SP!
I have another question though: My SP product was sold as a helper against prostate problems...I thought that wouldn't be a problem, but now I saw that each capsule of 375mg SP also contains 150mg of "nettle extract", 100mg of "Beta-Sitosterol", 100 mg of "ginseng extract" and 25 mg of "chili pepper extract". Obviously I wish I'd have known this before I ordered it, but...are any of these contents actually blocking the effects of PM and SP, or are they just not useful to me?
I'm basically just asking if I can continue to take it until that bottle is empty, or if I should rather order some other SP product right away.
Thanks for all your help, everyone Smile
I'll make sure to upload starting pictures soon by the way!

Does no one know? Sad

(23-03-2013, 09:12 PM)Lots Wrote:  Does no one know? Sad

I'm sorry about the lack of response.SadSad

I haven't chimed in earlier because it's been a year since I last used SP, which was whole berry and not extract.

I think some users are more concerned than others about the "extra" ingredients in NBE herbs. So long as the SP doesn't incur any unpleasant side-effects, I say use it and see what happens. I think it's a bummer to throw away your money like that without at least learning something important in the meantime. Once you used up the bottle or realize it's not working for you, get recommendations for what brand of SP to buy next time.

Thanks for your response Smile
Um...well, it may be a placebo, but I have noticed myself being a bit more emotional since I started taking them, but if it isn't, the extra ingredients can't be bad. And if it is, hey, maybe I get placebo breast growth. Tongue

And to be honest, I didn't think any of these extra ingredients would have any "bad" side effects, I was just wondering if they could block the PM.
Also, you say you don't use SP...why not? Is it unneccessary?

I didn't respond because I have no clue how ginseng or chili pepper extract affect anything. The right form of ginseng can be either a stimulant like caffeine or it is alleged to improve sex drive. The stinging nettle and beta-sitosterol are aimed at shrinking the prostate, much as SP is alleged to do. I'm not sure any of the three (SP, nettle, beta-sitosterol) do anything one way or the other for anything. I no longer take SP and see no difference after taking four 320 mg caps of standardized extract per day for a few months. Some claim it helps, some claim it might actually work against our goals. As far as I know, none of those should interfere with PM. Nettle might actually help reduce conversion of testosterone into DHT which is a good thing for NBE. Beta-sitosterol might help shrink an enlarged prostate or prevent enlargement, but it might also help lower cholesterol a little. I doubt it works against NBE. I take nettle and beta-sitosterol, and I still seem to be getting results from only 1000 mg of PM per day. I can't seem to develop enough bowel tolerance to increase the dose.

Thank you for your response Smile
I'll finish that bottle then.

(23-03-2013, 10:03 PM)Lots Wrote:  Also, you say you don't use SP...why not? Is it unneccessary?

I don't take sp because pm by itself works just fine for me. When using NBE herbs, I prefer to take as few as necessary to achieve breast growth and brain rewiring.

(17-03-2013, 10:31 PM)Lots Wrote:  Just need to figure out what size to get now...

Hello Lots,

I started out with the contoured large cups, which turned out to be too small for my chest. I now have the XXL cups, these fit my chest much better, although they are recommended for a larger starting breast size. I just wish they came in a contoured version.

I'm still using the CL's to snoogle and at other times I use the XXL's.

So, something you need to take into account, is your chest size, your under bust measurement. Mine is currently 49" (124.5cm), I need to get that down to 48" (122cm).

BigDave

(24-03-2013, 04:00 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't take sp because pm by itself works just fine for me.
You're making me think about dropping SP now. Tongue But I suppose it's best not to think about my plan too much for now, I guess I should just try it for now and change it if it's not working.

(24-03-2013, 07:00 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  I started out with the contoured large cups, which turned out to be too small for my chest. I now have the XXL cups, these fit my chest much better, although they are recommended for a larger starting breast size. I just wish they came in a contoured version.
(24-03-2013, 07:00 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  So, something you need to take into account, is your chest size, your under bust measurement.
Hmmm...guess it's time to take a measurement...and that means it's time to get some measurement tape Big Grin
I assume by "contoured" cups you mean those "cup rings" they offer?
And I admit I don't know what "I'm still using the CL's to snoogle" means Huh

Thanks for your replies Smile

(24-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Lots Wrote:  I assume by "contoured" cups you mean those "cup rings" they offer?
And I admit I don't know what "I'm still using the CL's to snoogle" means Huh

Hi Lots,

No, although the rings can be used with them. It means that the rims of the cups are contoured, to better fit the chest wall, instead of being a flat rim.

Snoogling = Sleeping while noogling, e.g. wearing them overnight.

I can't do this with the XXL cups, as I can't sleep on my back and they won't, yet, maintain a seal if I move around too much.

BigDave

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon