Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My plan.

Oh right, I just saw there's a contoured version of the large ones...
Stupid me D:

(24-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Lots Wrote:  
(24-03-2013, 04:00 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't take sp because pm by itself works just fine for me.
You're making me think about dropping SP now. Tongue But I suppose it's best not to think about my plan too much for now, I guess I should just try it for now and change it if it's not working.

You could always do a trial run with and without sp to see how much of a difference it makes. Big Grin

Maybe... Tongue
To be honest though, I'm a little scared of wasting time. I'm currently 18 and from all I've read that's the best time to start...and I don't really want to waste that :x
It's why I'm trying to find a working method for me as soon as possible. :p

(25-03-2013, 08:01 AM)Lots Wrote:  Maybe... Tongue
To be honest though, I'm a little scared of wasting time. I'm currently 18 and from all I've read that's the best time to start...and I don't really want to waste that :x

You're only 18? If you don't have much beard yet and you aren't a hairy ape, drop the sp. You won't need it.

You probably will need SOMETHING though, at least at first. I'd suggest spearmint.

By the way... best time to start? Does this mean you're intending on going all the way? If you have access to medical care... Besides, if you aren't out to your parents now, you're going to have to be soon enough. Trust me, parents will notice things. They might try hard to deny, but they will notice. And the sooner you explain exactly what's going on, the better it'll be.

(25-03-2013, 08:01 AM)Lots Wrote:  Maybe... Tongue

I started NBE when I was 25 (I'm 26 now), and I think I'm making good progress so far. It's not like you have to start NBE in your teen years or all is lost.

(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  You're only 18?
Is that so surprising? o.o

(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you don't have much beard yet and you aren't a hairy ape, drop the sp. You won't need it.
Is it a problem if I take it anyway? I mean, I still have that bottle...

(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  By the way... best time to start?
I don't know, I've read and been told repeatedly that 18-21 is the best time for starting. I'm not saying it doesn't work later, but if it really works better for people my age, why not try to use that opportunity as well as possible? Smile I currently don't intend to go all the way, but let's see what the future brings. Tongue

Thanks for your replies once again Smile

Well, after only taking 1g of PM and one SP pill every day, since yesterday I'm taking that twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon. So far there don't seem to be any side-effects. Smile
I also took a starting picture of my chest today, I'll upload it once I take another one for comparison.
I'll also get that measuring tape soon. Big Grin

(25-03-2013, 06:54 PM)Lots Wrote:  
(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  You're only 18?
Is that so surprising? o.o

I think it would be fair to say the vast majority of us weren't aware of NBE or pm when we were 18.

(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you don't have much beard yet and you aren't a hairy ape, drop the sp. You won't need it.
Is it a problem if I take it anyway? I mean, I still have that bottle...

I think it may be useful to use the bottle to see how you fare on pm with and without sp.

(25-03-2013, 12:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  By the way... best time to start?
I don't know, I've read and been told repeatedly that 18-21 is the best time for starting. I'm not saying it doesn't work later, but if it really works better for people my age, why not try to use that opportunity as well as possible? Smile I currently don't intend to go all the way, but let's see what the future brings. Tongue

From a physical standpoint, yes I think 18-21 is a good age to start NBE. However, this may not mean your age is the best time to start. I think AbiDrew makes an excellent point on this. Have you talked to your parents about this yet? If you're financially independent and living on your own, that's one thing. But if you depend on them for a place to live and such, that's changes everything.

(28-03-2013, 05:55 PM)Lots Wrote:  Well, after only taking 1g of PM and one SP pill every day, since yesterday I'm taking that twice a day, in the morning and in the afternoon. So far there don't seem to be any side-effects. Smile
I also took a starting picture of my chest today, I'll upload it once I take another one for comparison.
I'll also get that measuring tape soon. Big Grin

I've never made much use of the measuring tape. To me it seems like it's too easy to get overly optimistic or conservative numbers with a measuring tape.

Without wanting to disclose too much about my family (I hate sharing personal information over the internet...); don't worry, my parents aren't a problem here.

(28-03-2013, 08:11 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've never made much use of the measuring tape. To me it seems like it's too easy to get overly optimistic or conservative numbers with a measuring tape.
So I should rather compare using photos than numbers?

(29-03-2013, 08:55 PM)Lots Wrote:  
(28-03-2013, 08:11 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've never made much use of the measuring tape. To me it seems like it's too easy to get overly optimistic or conservative numbers with a measuring tape.
So I should rather compare using photos than numbers?

It's a matter of personal preference. How does that saying go? "A picture is worth a thousand words (or numbers in this case)."

I think there's a lot the tape measure can overlook, such as the size of your areolas, the shape of your breasts, etc. Go ahead and do both if you want, but if you want feedback from the members on this board, I think you're going to get more detailed responses with a picture than just numbers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon