Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male Breasts

Hi, all. I'm new.

I couldn't see an introductions forum, so I suppose I'll dive straight in.

I'm a male and am somewhat interested in "growing" breasts. Not "man breasts" but what might be as close to "actual" breasts as possible. I am also gay and single, but if I had a boyfriend I would like him to have "actual" breasts also - but of course I wouldn't force him into it; it would be something he'd have to think about, and if he enjoyed me having "actual" breasts, then we'd be able to enjoy each others'.

For now I'm single, and would like to try some breast "growing" things for myself. I would be happy with small breasts for now, but my question is are there any safe medicines that actually work for this? Also are the results permanent/semi-permanent, or would I have to keep using the medicine every day/week etc? If I later decide I don't want to continue having new breasts, would I be able to either just stop using the medicine straight away, have to slowly stop using them weaning myself off, or what?

Thanks.

P.S. After finding any medicine which would work for me, might there be anything else I'd have to do, as well? Or would the medicine be in and of itself enough?
P.P.S I am "normal" weight for my height. Would fat play into it? Would I need to be heavier to be able to "convert", for lack of a better word, fat into "growing" breasts?

(31-03-2013, 02:06 PM)Billy_Bobberson Wrote:  Hi, all. I'm new.

I couldn't see an introductions forum, so I suppose I'll dive straight in.

I'm a male and am somewhat interested in "growing" breasts. Not "man breasts" but what might be as close to "actual" breasts as possible. I am also gay and single, but if I had a boyfriend I would like him to have "actual" breasts also - but of course I wouldn't force him into it; it would be something he'd have to think about, and if he enjoyed me having "actual" breasts, then we'd be able to enjoy each others'.

For now I'm single, and would like to try some breast "growing" things for myself. I would be happy with small breasts for now, but my question is are there any safe medicines that actually work for this? Also are the results permanent/semi-permanent, or would I have to keep using the medicine every day/week etc? If I later decide I don't want to continue having new breasts, would I be able to either just stop using the medicine straight away, have to slowly stop using them weaning myself off, or what?

Thanks.

P.S. After finding any medicine which would work for me, might there be anything else I'd have to do, as well? Or would the medicine be in and of itself enough?
P.P.S I am "normal" weight for my height. Would fat play into it? Would I need to be heavier to be able to "convert", for lack of a better word, fat into "growing" breasts?

Hi and welcome.
Yes there is an introduce yourself section, and there is also a very active Breast Growth for Biological Males section which has all the answers to your questions Smile

However, the biggest one is "If I later decide I don't want to continue having new breasts, would I be able to either just stop using the medicine straight away, have to slowly stop using them weaning myself off, or what?"

Once you have developed real breast tissue, as far as we know that is permanent, but it's largely the fat which gives the shape definition and that will go without constant intake of whichever herbs you take and will leave you flat and saggy.
You need to be sure you want breasts for their own sake, BEFORE you start on this road, and it is not just on a whim nor for some sort of sexual kink.
"somewhat interested" isn't good enough, in my view, it is a lifetime comitment and will affect all sorts of things, like not going swimming, not going on the beach, not even taking your shirt off in the garden....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon