Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ditching cellulite!

I don't know if a thread has already been posted but I thought I'd start one anyway. I've got very obvious cellulite which is embarassing at the age of 19. It gets worse sometimes. Its on my butt region where I also have 20 dozen stretch marks. Yah, stretch marks and cellulite Sad I've already vowed to save up some money for laser treatment on the stretch marks, but I'm trying a variety of things to ditch this ugly lumpy cottage cheese crap on my thighs! I heard cupping helps? Idk if this is true! The most effective method for me is when I ditch fatty food (it seems to get a lil less dimply). When I go back to those foods the lumps resuface again (weird?) Anyway I'm thinking of starting cupping on my buttocks and thighs Smile any thoughts on the matter ladies?

Oh and with regards to the breast enlargement supplements, I heard some of those can give you cellulite! If they did please post it here Smile

Looking forward to your posts!

What I've learned about it is that there's no getting rid of cellulite. Men and women both have cellulite, it's just more visible in women because of the way the fibers fall and the fact men have thicker skin. Estrogen also plays a role in cellulite because it encourages the body to store more fat (cellulite) because it's prepping the body for a baby. So I think the herbal supplements for bigger breasts would contribute to it since they're phytoestogens.

You can reduce the appearance of cellulite by exercising and drinking lots of water. I think there was mention of massage that would do the trick. You're supposed to use a light touch to move it though I think.

There's a lot of articles about cellulite on livestrong.com you can check out that are pretty helpful. There might be a herb to reduce cellulite though if you're going to do breast enlargement sups you may want to check out if they will interfere with each other.

As to the stretch marks, you can look into getting Bio Oil. It's been working out well for a few ladies on here, including myself. I have a few really bad stretch marks on the inside of my right thigh and it's helped reduce the appearance of them. The small ones on my bum are also almost gone.

I also recall someone on here mentioning using a device to "roll out" the stretch marks. I think it was a product by the same people who made the breast roller..... I think this is it, the Derma Roller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-0mm-Skin-Face-Body-Wrinkle-Derma-Dermatology-Therapy-Microneedle-Roller-Acne-/330909639143?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item4d0bc061e7

Man...now I kinda want one.

I haven't read anything current on cellulite so I'm mostly going by what I know. Feel free to correct me anyone.

Be careful with Bio-oil. The mineral oil part of it potentially harmful in how its formulated as it may be drawn into through the skin. I read enough earlier such that it even if issue is minor its not good enough a product to risk it.

Dry brushing to move stagnant lymph is probably the easiest and safest method to minimize cellulite. 1.5mm dermarolling if done correctly 6+ times can help a lot as it naturally restores the collagen matrix deep in the skin.

Hi...I don't have cellulite really bad, just normal, I guess, like what you'd see on women that don't exercise.
I can tell you twice in my life I noticed that my cellulite had decreased by half at least...once, when I did a colon cleansing program and I contribute it to the high fiber drink and cleansing herbs I was taking along with the 6-8 glasses of water.
Another thing which helps a lot is a device called a rebounder, it looks like a small trampoline. The literature says it cleanses the lymph system.
Again, I did notice when I used the rebounder daily my cellulite decreased by half.
Another thing I can tell you that I personally believe causes cellulite is *bad* fats...like too much saturated fat, hydrogenated oils (which as you probably know are incredibly bad for you.)

I use a derma roller on my stretch marks and my cellulite. 1.5 mm. After I use it on my cellulite I use Nivea Cellulite Cream. You can't even see mine anymore! But if you stop for a long period it comes back ;-/ Not as bad though Smile

I have heard skin brushing is good for cellulite. I do not mean fat transfer massage when I say skin brushing, as it has been called on the forums here, but skin brushing with an actual skin brush (a bath brush that it looks like you'd comb a horse with or something, you can probably google image search it). You do it on dry skin before a shower, starting on legs and moving up. There are certain areas of the body that should be avoided/ not brushed as much, google has all that.

(15-05-2013, 04:40 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I have heard skin brushing is good for cellulite. I do not mean fat transfer massage when I say skin brushing, as it has been called on the forums here, but skin brushing with an actual skin brush (a bath brush that it looks like you'd comb a horse with or something, you can probably google image search it). You do it on dry skin before a shower, starting on legs and moving up. There are certain areas of the body that should be avoided/ not brushed as much, google has all that.

I have one of those! They're awesome but as months get colder its a hard regime to keep up with

When I was a teenager I could eat whatever the heck I wanted and not gain any weight. I remember noticing one day (around the age of 19) that I had cellulite and was horrified! Oh, and stretch marks too! It was then that I began dramatically changing my diet. I am in my early 30's now and do not have cellulite. I eat the absolute minimum of any fried foods. I try to eat very healthy. This has endless benefits both inwardly and outwardly. Oh, and hydrate constantly! If I'm not drinking water I'm drinking hot teas. Beauty is a lifestyle.

I don't get cellulite any more but as a teen yes I think it must be what you eat not how big because I go way up and way down in weight like over 170 down to 100lb weight isn't a problem though i can loose it easy.
Dry brush though that works and exercise and eat more fruit and veg.

21 and big booty here. Despite being relatively slim everywhere else I have ALWAYS had cellulite and my hips have stretch marks. It used to bother me, but I kinda embrace the imperfections now. I used to work out like crazy but it never made a difference.

I have heard that eating less sugar can help as well as dry brushing or using a scrub with caffeine in it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon