Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast after hipnosis. Haven't the result disappeared after some time

Hello, girls

I believe, that hipnosis work and breast can become bigger at short time.Some of you write, that your bust become bigger .Haven't the result disappeared after some time (in 6 months, year)? It's my fear. Cause, when women is pregnant her breasts are getting larger. but after pregnancy , the result disappeare. The same situation is with menstruation, breast become bigger, but after menstruation, breast become small again.So I afraid, when I will stop using hipnosis, the breast will become small again

For example, I find the message from one women
--------------------------------------------------------

Well, listening to mp3s worked for me, my breast grew bigger in a short time, but I had to stop it cos I was afraid to damage my health. My boobs became very sore and started to ache. I tried it twice (the interval was 3-4 yrs) and then stopped. They took the same shape as before, maybe a bit bigger. This made me think that they got bigger only by swelling.
--------------------------

It is my fear, that is only swelling at the short time.And result disappeared after some time
Rainbow 

Is english your mother tounge?

If you do hypnosis yes you are going to swell but after a while it turns to growth. So after you reach your goal all you have to do is maintain every once in a while so it doesn't go away.

(21-04-2013, 03:47 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Is english your mother tounge?

If you do hypnosis yes you are going to swell but after a while it turns to growth. So after you reach your goal all you have to do is maintain every once in a while so it doesn't go away.

Thanks for answer)

As I understand, there is no stable result, and firstly it is only swell only then breat will start grow and new lobules will form.? And is it true that result is temporal, that there should be a constant work for result not to disappear? How often it's necessary to work?

English isn’t my mother languageSmile, so I’m sorry for my mistakesRolleyes . And please excuse my insistence, this theme about breast and hypnosis is very important for me, that's why I will keep finding out

Just wonder does it has to be the mother tongue when listen to Hypnosis audio? Even you understand the whole thing completely.

I read in many different places that listening to the hypnosis inductions everyday for three months is very effective.

As I don't have time to do this everyday, I am listening to the inductions 4-5 times a week and intend to keep it for at least three months.

Hypnosis isn't' something that brings immediate results, it takes time. And each person is different. Some may experience a nice growth in a month, others may need 6 months or more.

English is not my mother language also and hypnosis seems to work well for me. It shouldn't be a problem if you can understand what you are listening to.

any links to the best freely available (say on youtube for instance) files?

I listen to these ones:

http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

http://www.overflowingbra.com/wiki/natur...orte_s_mp3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA

(17-05-2013, 04:42 AM)FashyN Wrote:  Just wonder does it has to be the mother tongue when listen to Hypnosis audio? Even you understand the whole thing completely.

of course, I understand the biggest part))) I just don't have alternative, because all good hypnosis program is in english)))

I was looking for hypnosis too Wink Thanks for sharing advice .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon