Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do these really work? newbie questions

Hi everyone.
I'm new here, a looooong-time crossdresser.
I've lately developed a really strong desire to have some real breasts.

I'm worried about the effects/dangers of hormones and doubt if I could obtain any legally.

Do any of the external creams really work, like PerfectWoman, NatureDay, etc.?
Are they really safer, with less side effects than real hormones, herbal supplements, etc.?

How about DreamBreastSystem - any possibility that something like that really works, particularly on men?

I don't want to transition, don't want huge ones, but GOD I'd love to have some nice B cups.

Any advice, suggestions, reviews, etc. welcomed.

Julie

Well, I cant talk about the ones you listed as I have no experience with them, but the one that works for me is Pueraria Mirifica.

Hello Julie.

Welcome to the board. Smile

In my signature block there's a link to an FAQ about genetic males growing breasts. I recommend looking it over. If you want to grow breasts to enhance your crossdressing, be forewarned: many members (including myself) who are crossdressers notice a significant decrease in the desire to crossdress when taking NBE herbs. Also, another big consideration is your gender identity and how growing breasts may impact your public and personal life. Unlike crossdressing, it's possible you'll come to a point where it's very difficult to conceal your breast growth should you decide to make this decision.

Ultimately I suggest figuring out whether growing breasts is a crossdressing fantasy for you or something you really want to do. Growing breasts takes time, can be physically painful at times, is irreversible, and it's not the norm for males to have breasts, let alone want to grow breasts. I've been pursuing NBE growth for a little over a year now and I've already been diagnosed as having gynecomastia. My breast growth came up because the doctor needed to listen to my heart and lungs.

Going topless in public is no longer an option for me. If this is something you really want, it'll probably be worth it. Otherwise, it can be a real tragic mistake for you. One only needs to read the gynecomastia forums to see how much shame and embarrassment males can have about having feminine breasts.

I'm not familiar with any of the products you listed. You may be able to find others' experience with these products by doing a search on the board. A number of members use pueraria mirifica (pm) for growing breasts.

Here is a good exercise to try to see if you really want and can handle the B cups you said you are after. put on your favorite B cup bra, stuff it with silicone forms, and wear it for a week. Wear it all day every day - to work, visiting, play, dates, everywhere. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OFF. Treat your breasts as if they were real. (Not necessary to wear to bed.) If you can't wear them somewhere, i.e. work, how will you get along with real breasts that are permanent and can't be removed or hidden? If your fake breasts are no problem and you go the week with them, then you can be a candidate for NBE. Try it, you will learn a lot about having breasts. I did it, got along just fine, not to mention massive anxiety and occasional panic attacks, and now have a very nice set of 46 B's that I just love.

(14-05-2013, 08:14 PM)Wishful Wrote:  Here is a good exercise to try to see if you really want and can handle the B cups you said you are after. put on your favorite B cup bra, stuff it with silicone forms, and wear it for a week. Wear it all day every day - to work, visiting, play, dates, everywhere. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT OFF. Treat your breasts as if they were real. (Not necessary to wear to bed.) If you can't wear them somewhere, i.e. work, how will you get along with real breasts that are permanent and can't be removed or hidden? If your fake breasts are no problem and you go the week with them, then you can be a candidate for NBE. Try it, you will learn a lot about having breasts. I did it, got along just fine, not to mention massive anxiety and occasional panic attacks, and now have a very nice set of 46 B's that I just love.

That's good advice Wishful. Many strangers, I'm sure, will give some weird looks and such which we all need to be prepared for. But as for coworkers and regular acquaintances who would normally be introduced to your breast over a very long period, they will have an very unnatural response. "Dude, how did you grow a pair of breasts over the weekend", is not a question any of will likely be subjected to. Still, as you point out Wishful, if you can handle the responses you get from instant breasts, you'll do fine with the all natural version.

julie_txcd: I also have no experience with any of the products you mentioned. I'm using PM and Saw Palmetto. Sorry

I think there would be a fairly large difference in reaction, from the people with whom you regularly interact, between growing breasts over a period of 3-5 years versus showing up at work one day with them. The sudden change is much more likely to generate the kind of negative reaction which we all shrink from. If you can survive that kind of reaction without a problem, then growing breasts should be a walk in the park. I think for most it might only be valid if you are willing to take a long time gradually increasing the size of your falsies. Granted, if you can do that you will really find out how the people you know will react and how you will feel about that. I also think the bra part is important. If you are growing breasts, you don't need and probably don't want to wear a bra anytime early in the process other than for personal gratification. This means people get used to the change in your shape without the added reaction to your wearing the "wrong underwear". I do have to say my view on this has changed somewhat in the last 4 years or so of doing NBE. But this is how I feel about it today.

I was looking at ordering a B bra and forms, went to this calculator - www.85b.org/bra_calc.php - according to it I'm a 48B now - I know their fat, not real breasts but is this really what I'd be looking at for size B? With the forms I normally wear, that site says 48C.

[attachment=3274][attachment=3275]

Julie

(15-05-2013, 03:03 AM)julie_txcd Wrote:  I was looking at ordering a B bra and forms, went to this calculator - www.85b.org/bra_calc.php - according to it I'm a 48B now - I know their fat, not real breasts but is this really what I'd be looking at for size B? With the forms I normally wear, that site says 48C.

Julie
Here's a thread where that site was recently discussed. I think the consensus is it isn't very accurate, especially for biological males. It pretty much comes down to the brand, style, and a number of other factors. Either get fitted in person or keep going through trial and error until you find something that fits well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon