Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tweaking the NBE FAQ

(04-05-2013, 12:49 PM)sfem Wrote:  This is great discussion. I was kind of hoping more folks who are knowledgeable would jump in.

I agree.

I think once the FAQ is actually put into use to give newcomers an overview of NBE, it'll start to gain more attention and contributions.

Off the Wall Comment on the "Rewiring" aspect, for myself, it hasn't changed my mindset etc, but it has eliminated a giant dense as lead cloud of stress I always used to have following me around....

I never want to go back to that hell....

I'd really like to help but I've been crazy busy since this thread started and haven't had time (with good mental capacity) to work on it. I really want to add some thoughts though.

Is there a particular question or answer you would like to take on, Doodlebug?

Anyone have any thoughts on an NBE FAQ? Huh

I would prefer it doesn't lose momentum like this..Sad

9. What is cycling and why do some do it?

I would add that some individuals feel that after a period of time, breast growth stops. They think that cycling eliminates this pause.

Freddy

I most say every one here, ROCKS!!! I am new to the juorney and have learned alot. The FAQ that you are working on will really help the newbies like me.

Would adding something about supplements for lowering testosterone be duplicating or adding to the FAQ? I am one of those that has looked on this sight but not had a lot of luck. There are a ton of posts to look threw and decipher info. I am looking forword to see how my ody changes and have the results all of you have had.

Thanks again too all of you. This forum makes the change easier.

I am thinking I will do up some split posts for specific topics I believe can be fleshed out more. The page is getting seen. The view count isn't going crazy or anything, but it was over 50 the last time I looked.

(23-05-2013, 04:37 PM)wildimages Wrote:  I most say every one here, ROCKS!!! I am new to the juorney and have learned alot. The FAQ that you are working on will really help the newbies like me.

That's good to hear! Smile

(23-05-2013, 04:37 PM)wildimages Wrote:  Would adding something about supplements for lowering testosterone be duplicating or adding to the FAQ? I am one of those that has looked on this sight but not had a lot of luck. There are a ton of posts to look threw and decipher info. I am looking forword to see how my ody changes and have the results all of you have had.

I touched on the issue of testosterone levels in the FAQ questions I wrote, but I didn't go into detail. I think in order to have success, the NBE regime you use has to in some way lower your testosterone level in order to work.

Are you wondering more about how a specific NBE herb will affect testosterone levels, or are you asking about what NBE herbs in general will lower testosterone levels?

(23-05-2013, 05:43 PM)sfem Wrote:  I am thinking I will do up some split posts for specific topics I believe can be fleshed out more. The page is getting seen. The view count isn't going crazy or anything, but it was over 50 the last time I looked.

Sounds good! Cool

(24-05-2013, 01:42 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(23-05-2013, 04:37 PM)wildimages Wrote:  I most say every one here, ROCKS!!! I am new to the juorney and have learned alot. The FAQ that you are working on will really help the newbies like me.

That's good to hear! Smile

(23-05-2013, 04:37 PM)wildimages Wrote:  Would adding something about supplements for lowering testosterone be duplicating or adding to the FAQ? I am one of those that has looked on this sight but not had a lot of luck. There are a ton of posts to look threw and decipher info. I am looking forword to see how my ody changes and have the results all of you have had.

I touched on the issue of testosterone levels in the FAQ questions I wrote, but I didn't go into detail. I think in order to have success, the NBE regime you use has to in some way lower your testosterone level in order to work.

Are you wondering more about how a specific NBE herb will affect testosterone levels, or are you asking about what NBE herbs in general will lower testosterone levels?

(23-05-2013, 05:43 PM)sfem Wrote:  I am thinking I will do up some split posts for specific topics I believe can be fleshed out more. The page is getting seen. The view count isn't going crazy or anything, but it was over 50 the last time I looked.

Sounds good! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon